Incest?

Mabel's pov

Dipper I ask. Yes he says. Would you still love me if I had feelings for you I ask. Of course he says as he pulls me into a hug. No, I mean more than sibling feelings I say. He pulls away from me and says Mabel there's something I want to tell you he says as he looks deep into my eyes. I have more than sibling feelings for you and I will always feel the same even if you don't like me he says. I make are lips crash together. We have little gaps for breath. I w...want more I say though kissing dipper.

Dippers pov

Mabel said she wanted more I'll give her more. Uhhhh she moans as I place my hands near her butt. Isn't this incest she asks. Yep but who cares I say as I though my sisters shirt on the ground. Your dirty she says. I start to kiss her neck and lick it. Dipper, uhhhhhhh she moans in a soft sexy voice. Shhh, I'll go slow I say. Dipper, d...dose it hurt she asks. A little is all I say. We finished stripping are close off. I push Mabel onto the bed. I felt a hands go into my hair. D...don't s-stop she moans. Okay, this is gonna hurt, ready I ask. She nods and I push myself into her. Uhhhh, I..IT hurts dipper she says. I know I say lifting up her head. She thrusts into me. Aghhh, Mabel d..don't do that I moan. I push into her harder she looks up at the wall in pure bliss. More she moans. I will I say as I kiss her stomach. Uhhh,dip she moans. I insert a finger into Mabel's entrance causing her to stumble back and hit the wall. I reinsert it and a tear escapes Mabel's eye. Am I going to fast I ask. No, it just hurt she says in pain. She's soaking wet. I pull out of her and kiss her all over. Her arms wrap around my neck and mine hold her butt. More...p...please,more she moans. Tomorrow I say. She collapsed on top of me making me hard. Ahhhh, that hurt Mabel says. I'm sorry I caused you so much pain I say kissing her neck leavening saliva on it and letting her moan the most beautiful sexiest moan I have ever heard. Did you enjoy that I ask. Yes,I did,I can't wait for tomorrow she says seriously out of breath. Beads of sweat cling  to her neck and chest and her cheeks are flushed. Aaaahhhh, she moans as I pull out of her. Until tomorrow I say stroking her hair. Will it hurt she asks. Maybe I say I don't know. But you will love it I say. Again Mabel collapses on top of me breathlessly as I stroke her hair I tell her to calm down I stroke her hair until she falls asleep and take my condom off. I love Mabel I crawl next to her in bed and pull her close to me and fall asleep.