Your punishment

Warning: Sex chapter

Dippers pov

She slowly wakes up on my chest. I start to rub her shoulders. I kiss her neck. "D-Dipper please s-stop" she chokes out. "No Mabel this is your punishment for not obeying me" I say. I start to lick her neck as she looks up at the ceiling. "Ah-s-stop please" she says. "This is your punishment" I say. I bite deep into her neck. She screams out in pain I put a hand over her mouth. I flip her over so her stomach is on my legs. "You've been a bad girl" I say before smacking her butt. "Ahhh" she moans. "A vary bad girl" I say and this time I smack her butt even harder. "Please stop it h-hurts me" she whimpers. "I'll make it hurt" I whisper.
"P-please d-don't" she says frightened. "Mabel this is your punishment, do you understand" I ask. "N-no I d-d-don't understand, what did I d-do" she says. " you've played with me, you wear using me as a toy, but not anymore, your my toy now I'll do what ever I want" I say. I rip her shirt and take it off her. I dig me nails into her back. She squealed out in pain and her chest heaved out so she was closer to me. I unhook her bra and let her breasts fall out. I slowly trace my finger around the ring. I pinch her nipple and squealed out in pain. "I love giving you punishments it so fun" I whisper lustfully into her ear. She shudders as I trace her curves almost to her butt with my index finger. She still has her jeans on. I kiss her stomach I stop right where her entrance is. I lick the tip of her jeans. "D-don't tease me please" she whispers. I unbutton her jeans and pull them down. I look down at her underwear and see a wet spot. I slowly take the underwear off. "Stop" she choked out tears silently rolling down on her face. I've stripped out of my clothes. I spread her legs apart looking at her entrance. "Why" she whispers I almost didn't her her say that. She might not feel pleasure now but she will soon. I come closer to her entrance. I start to suck on her clit Making her moan. She grabs handfuls of my hair moaning my name. "D-dipp" she got out before I stopped. I lick her stomach all the way up to her cleavage. I lick the rings around her breasts. she moans my name making me harder by the second. I bite her nipples making her scream out in pain. "I'm not going to go easy or slow on you" I say. " because this is your punishment Mabel" add. I thrust into her. A few tears escape her eyes. I feel the wetness inside her. I thrust into her harder and harder each thrust more powerful than the last. "Okay, o-kay you can't stop I've learned my punishment" she whispers. "No you haven't" I say thrusting into her harder than I have. "Okay s-stop please i-it hurts" she whimpers. "No" I say. I put my hands on her shoulders and pin her down on the bed. I use one of my powers on her I can make her feel a different feeling for ever how long I want. Suddenly she changes. "M-more" she moans. I thrust deeper into her and faster. "You like that" I ask. "Yes" she says. I pull out of her. "Your so big" she says. She lowers her head to my hard member. She licks it then starts to suck it. "M-Mabel" I moan my hands in her hair. She stops. She gets on top of me and starts to bounce on my member. "M-Mabel how" I ask. She doesn't reply. I wrap my hands around her waist slowly sliding down to her butt. She rubs against me witch makes me harder and her probably wetter. "D-Do you like what you see" she asks ashamed. "Yes I love it" I say. "I thought you w-wouldn't becaus-" I cut her off. "Your mine and I will always love you, and your beautiful sexyness of a body" I say. She blushes. I switch places with her so she's on the bottom and I'm on the top. I thrust into her.

5 hours later
Still dippers pov

"Ahhhhh" I moan as I came. Mabel moans as I give her my seed. She can't get pregnant in the world because it's not wear immortals live. It's basically another demotion. She lays on top of me trying to catch her breath. I smack her butt one more time. "Ahhh, dipper" she moans I then give her butt just a little squeeze. "Did you have fun" I ask. "Y-yeah" she breaths out. I place my hands on her shoulders making the pleasure go away. "W-what happened" she whispers tearing up. "It was just a dream" I lie. We just had the best hottest sweaty-est sex ever. "It's all over" I say grinning as I pull her into my chest. I slowly stroke her hair as she caches her breath. "Goodnight my Mabel" I whisper but she was already asleep.