Going to kill him

Dippers pov

I woke up to see that I'm holding Mabel. I just lay down on the bed thinking about how I'm gonna kill Mabel's EX boyfriend. I have changed a lot. I now have a six pack and muscular arms. So I can definitely beat Brody up. Brody is strong he plays foot ball. I play baseball and Mabel used to play lacrosse but she quit after she kept getting hurt. After two hours Mabel finally wakes up. Dip..... dipper she groans. I'm right here I say. She's sitting up. She holds her head in pain. Ahhhhh she yells. Mabel I say picking her up off the bed and run to the bathroom she stats to vomit in the trash can. Mabel I say rubbing circles into her back. I held her hair in a ponytail. Dip she says and draws he knees to her chest. Hear I say grabbing her a glass of water and hand it to her she won't stop shaking. I help her drink the water. I grab a wet rag and rubbing alcohol and some bandages. I put rubbing alcohol on all of her hurt body. She winces in pain as she grabs my shirt and closes her eyes tight. She opens her eyes I look into her eyes. I put her back on my bed after I finished working on all of her cuts and bruises and everything she was covered in. I put on Netflix and we watch some anime. We are watching vampire knight and she fell asleep on my chest. I slowly get up not to wake her. I get on a jacket. Dipper wear are you going me mom asks. To a friends house I lie and Mabel is sleeping in my room I add. Okay be back by 8:30 my mom says. With that I'm out the door. It took me 15 minutes to go to Brody's house. I knocked on the door. After the second knock Brody was at the door. Hello dipper Brody says. Hello Brody I say. Is there something wrong he asks. Yes vary vary vary wrong I say. What's wrong he asks. Oh, don't play dumb with me you broke my sisters heart I say. Brody attempts to shut the door are useless. I put my foot in the door so he can't shut it. Look man I didn't want to tell Mabel that we needed to break up so I just showed her he says. Never touch my sister again I say punching him in the face. This is for breaking Mabel's heart I as I punch him in the stomach. This is for cheating on Mabel I says as I punch him in the face again. And this is for being a jerk to Mabel I say as I kick him in the balls. Brody crippled to the ground and I left. I went back home. I took my jacket off and run up the stairs to my room to see Mabel vomiting. Mabel I yell and run to her side I hold her hair back and rub circles on her back. She stops and she lets a few tears escape her eyes. I hold her for awhile until we hear a voice.
Mabel someone's hear to see you mom hollers. Mabel runs down the stairs and me behind her. Then we see Brody. What are you doing hear I yell. Dipper please Mabel says. I came hear to talk with Mabel Brody says. F off I yell. Dipper Mabel yells. I step back after awhile. Mabel and Brody go upstairs to her room. I'm going to eavesdrop on them I know it's not plight but I need her hear them. Brody I said no Mabel says. Your a slut Brody yells. I'm not Mabel says. Then Brody slaps Mabel.
I burst into the room to see Mabel on the ground with her face red and tears coming out of her eyes. Brody standing there with a smile. Brody jumps out Mabel's open window. Dipper Mabel says crawling to me. I quickly run to her and she over flows with tears. I cradle her like a new born baby. I'm....I'm so sorry dipper Mabel says though sobs. Mabel cries into my shoulder and chest. I carefully carry her to my room and lay her down on the bed. I kick off my shoes and get in the bed next to her. She scoots over to me and snuggles up. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her forehead. Then she kisses my cheek witch makes me blush a crimson red and she blushes a light red. She puts her head on my chest and we both fall asleep.

Don't think about her dipper x Mabel On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara