Feelings

Mabel's pov

It was so good to be back home but my body hurt all over. I new mom and dad wear dead, but why, why did bill have to do that,why? Dipper helped me up the stairs because my legs weren't working vary well. I love dipper he's so handsome, he has a good body, his hair..... MABEL! I need to stop thinking about him he-he's my brother, wouldn't that be incest?, but I still have feelings for dipper and they could change but not right now. Dipper helps me on my bed. Hey I have something for you dipper says. Oh, really I ask. Hold out your hand dipper says. Okay is all I say. Close your eyes and no peeking dipper says. Okay open he says. I look down at my hand to see one of the most beautiful important bracelets dipper has ever made. D....do you really want to give to me I ask. Yep he says then hugs me. Dipper I'm... I don't know what to say I love it but why are you trying to make me happy when you've already done to much. Dipper pulls back and looks me in the eyes. Because I'm afraid i loose you and I can't I just can't dipper says as a tear rolls down his cheek. I wipe it away and kiss his head. I would never try to leave you on purpose I say. I mess with his hair. Meanie he says.  After awhile I feel asleep watching black butler oh gosh I love anime. And don't you just hate it when you say your going to hate something and then you try it and you love it, yep happens to me all the time. I know dipper is down I stairs but I don't want to yell form up hear to downstairs so I Tex him.

Me: hey, I need you do you think you can come get me?
Dipper: yes on my way, love you 😘.
                (Tex ends)
Dipper helps me out of bed. I wince in pain as he helps me up. I'm sorry he says. It's not your fault I say and kiss him on the cheek. I'm so close why can't I just kiss him on the lips? Oh, that's right he doesn't have the same feelings for me and it's incest. Dipper I...I l-love you spit out. I love you too Mabel he says with a big smile on his face.  Hear, what do you want to eat he asks. Ummm, can I get some soup I ask. Yep he says then grabs a can out of the cupboard. I eat the food dipper gave me and when I'm finally finished he sets me on the couch. He grazes my cheek with his soft hand and he pulls me in closer and he strokes my hair. I love you I whisper. I love you more he says in return.