Not what you think i am

Mabel's pov

All of my body is numb. I can't feel anything. Suddenly dipper comes into the room. Dipper sits by me. He looks me in the eyes. "Mabel" he says. He pushes my hair behind my ear. His hand is placed on the back of my thigh. He kisses me. His hair is streaked back! It's so shiny and I can see his birth mark. He sits me in his lap. I look him in the eyes. Both my legs stretched out over both of his. Quick A/N note: pitcher at the top.
Back to the story still Mabel's pov

"I love you" he murmurs. "Kiss me" I say. He presses his lips on mine. I put my hand on his back. His kisses my neck slowly. "D-Dipper" I say. He holds me close. "I-I-I c-can't" I say. "Just try, please" he says.  He pushes me on the bed. He touches my back and it sends shivers down my spine. He kisses my neck roughly. "D-Dipper did y-you leave a h-hickey on m-my neck" I ask. "Maybe" he says. "Ahhhhhhhh" I moan. He chuckles. "C-c-can we s-sleep" I ask.  "Yes" he says as he lays my head on his chest and strokes my cheek. I soon fall asleep.

    Dippers pov

She's so sexy. Her moans are just the perfect sound. I'll take her tomorrow. She soon fell asleep on my chest.

A/n note: hey fellow pinecest shippers. Remember DIPPER is the only one in reverse as u can see the pic at the top. I know but don't pay attention to the Mabel in the blue and the black. Mabel's in her sweater and skirt, that's the one u should pay attention to. And yes I know dippers pov was short. They will have u know what in the next chapter. C u all later.