Why wont you....

2 months later
Dippers pov

I'm sorry dipper but you've asked for to much time, we have to take her off her life support Judie said. No,no,no y...you can't I say tears silently pouring out of my eyes. Judie looked at me with a sad smile on her face. We will give her 3 more days then we will take her off of he life support Judie says as she walks out of the room. I sit by her bed and just sulk.

    (Time skipped to the last day)

   Mabel,please wake up if you stay I will let you go, we've lost both are parents and I can't loose you, y...you are my shooting star, you shine so beautiful, your funny, talented, beautiful, cute, and many more things so please wake up, you can't do this to me you-you can't die, no, I won't let you, please, please, please, wake up, I'll do anything to get you back just please wake up, you don't have to fight it alone, I'm hear, right by your side so please WAKE UP, please I say sobbing into her arm. Alright we need to take her off of her life support a boy doctor says. One of my tear drops falls on Mabel's cheek. I love you I say then I do something I thought I would have never done I kissed my sister on the lips a..and I liked it. Judie put an arm around me every one in the room had sad faces Mabel was dead. Every one was about to leave when I heard a faint whisper and it said dipper. Mabel I say as I run to her and hold her crying like a baby so was she. I thought I lost you I say kissing her all over her face except her lips. I heard what you said to me that I'm your shooting star Mabel said sobbing uncontrollably into my shoulder. Did you really mean all of that she asks. Yes I say I loved hearing her voice I don't care if i thought it sounded bad and scratched up. We held on to each other like that for an hour. Judie came in with medical stuff and did a check up on Mabel. Judie handed me Mabel's medicine. Judie says Mabel's good to go home. Our birthday was a week ago and I haven't touched my or Mabel's presents. I grazed my hand up and down Mabel's cheek. I love you I say. I love you too Mabel says as she kisses my birthmark. We leave the hospital and I'm glad it's like escaping my worst nightmare all I heard there was screaming, people sleeping, people dying,and people talking etc. I pulled Mabel into a huge bare hug and sat down. Happy birthday to us,happy birthday to us Mabel sings weakly.  We open our presents and we get ready for bed. Dipper can I sleep with you Mabel asks. Yes,anything for my shooting star I say. She curls up next to me and not in 5 minutes she falls asleep. Good night my lovely shooting star souring high across the sky I say and kiss her soft lips but she was asleep so she didn't even know I kissed her.