1

In no time, Jimin had arrived back at his dressing room to join the other members. He went inside and found all the members talking or laughing. They had all finished their hair and make-up so they got some chill time. Jimin looked for V, when he saw him sitting down on a couch with his phone, Jimin went up to him and sat down. "Why did you text me? We still got like 20 minutes until we go on stage," Jimin asked. V took his eyes off his phone to look at Jimin. "Manager hyung told me to tell you to come here. Apparently we are going to get some special news," V said and went back to playing on his phone.

"What could the news be about?" Jimin thought inside his head. After like 3 minutes, their manager entered the room looking like he had just ran 2 miles. "I'm...so...sorry..I ran out of time because I was talking with BlackPink's manager," he said while trying to catch his breath. The guys just started to look at each other in confusion. "Hyung, but why were you talking to BlackPink's manager?" Suga asked. "Well..this is were the special news I told you guys jump in," their manager said, making BTS even more confused "You guys will be doing a collaboration with BlackPink for 5 months!"

The 7 guys' mouths fell open. They couldn't believe they were going to pair up with a girl group. Of course they didn't mind pairing up with the girls but what shocked them was that it was their first time pairing up with a group for that long. "Are you talking about the new girl group from YG?" Jungkook asked. Their manager nodded excidetly. As expected from BTS' hope, J-Hope let out a yell of happiness. The other members just smiled at J-Hope's sudden reaction.

They spent like about 10 minutes asking their manager questions. When they were done they were scorted onto the stage. They got on stage and got in their postions. The music staryed and they started to dance.

At the end of the song there was a big applause and yell from the fans. They got of the stage and they saw BlackPink standing near the entrance to the stage getting ready. As BTS walked past them Jimin caught a glance of a member in BlackPink with mid-length, blonde hair. At first he thought of the girl in the practice room but they were wearing different clothes.

Could it be her?

Maybe I'm just imagining stuff?

He looked at her one more time and then relized he was looking a bit creepy so he looked away and followed the other members.
.
.
.
.
(Lisa in the practice room earlier)

After BlackPink had finished their hair and makeup they had some extra rehearsal time. Of course Lisa wanted to practice her dance so she looked around for a private and spacious place to dance. She then found an empty room with a wooden floor. Lisa then placed her speaker on a corner of the room and started putting the music.

As the music started she positioned herself in the middle of the room and started dancing. Halfway through the song she stopped and said to herself "Aish! I messed up the turn. I need to start over." She walked over to the corner where her speaker was and started the song again but before she had hit play she got a message. It was from Jisoo.

JISOO: Nallalisa are you practicing?

Lisa: Yeah. Why?

Jisoo: Nothing I was just wondering where you are. Come back in 10 minutes ok

Lisa: Ok

Lisa went back to her playlist and pressed play. She went back to where she was standing first and started dancing. When she had finally finished the song, Lisa was about to turn around for the final pose. But she stopped when she caught a glimpse of a guy. The guy was texting on his phone. He had greyish blonde hair and was dressed in some top fashion jacket.

Lisa looked at him again and saw that it was Jimin from BTS. She suddenly felt flustered and ran to take her things before he noticed her there. Once she had gathered all her stuff, Lisa ran out of the room as quietly as possible.