7

(BlackPink's dorm)

Jennie,Jisoo, and Rosé were all sitting on the couch, watching TV. They soon heard the front door’s knob moving. Lisa opened the door and walked in. Jennie looked at Lisa as she walked towards the couch and sat next to her.

“So...how was it?” Jennie asked with a smile. “I-I spent a good time with him but I don’t think I see him as more than a friend,” Lisa said with a sigh. Jisoo and Jennie looked at her in understanding. Meanwhile Rosé had a mischievous smile across her face. “Have you told him this though?” Jisoo asked Lisa. She shook her head. “I want to see if it’s true that he wants something with me. Because maybe he really doesn’t feel anything for me and I am just being stupid,” Lisa explained. The other girls nodded.

“On the other side…..the Bangtan members  are really hot,” Rosé said which made everyone laugh. They laughed for the next 2 minutes. “Especially V,” Jennie said shyly. The other members quickly turned to Jennie.

“AWWWW,” they all called out. “Jennie’s in love~” Lisa said while making a heart with her hands. Jennie blushed. “I-It's not like that,” Jennie tried to explain but her cheeks just got redder. “You are not fooling us,” Jisoo said with an unconvinced tone. Rosé and Lisa nodded in agreement.

They continued to talk about Jennie's love life. Suddenly they started talking about Jimin. “I really do not think Seulgi and Jimin look good together,” Rosé said. Jisoo and Jennie nodded. Lisa just looked down. “The other day when we were done performing at the music show, she looked at me really weirdly. Like in a mean type of weird,” Jisoo told them. “I really do respect Red Velvet sunbaenims, but sometimes they act a bit self centered,” Jennie told them. Lisa kept quiet and kept on looking down at the floor.

“We’re having a dance practice with the boys tomorrow,” Jisoo told them. Lisa’s face suddenly formed a wide smile. “Are we having practice in our company or are we going over to their company?” Rose asked. “We are having practice in our company,” Jennie answered. “Are we going to learn a new dance?” Lisa asked. Jisoo shook her head. “We are just going to practice a bit of a new dance,” Jisoo told Lisa.

With that the 4 girls started discussing how the next day was going to be like. They were all very excited to get to dance with one of KPOP’s best dancing groups.

It soon started to get late and one by one they said goodnight to each other and went to sleep. Lisa went to sleep with a wide smile on her face. “Tomorrow I’ll spend a whole day dancing with him.”

.

.

.

.

.

(YG Entertainment: BlackPink’s practice room)

The 4 girls were stretching while they were waiting for BTS to arrive. Lisa was stretching her legs first. She tried as hard as she could not to smile like an idiot. Her mind was filled with thoughts of her dancing with him.

They soon heard a knock on the door. Jennie ran towards the door excitedly and opened it, revealing 7 handsome boys. They walked in with huge smiling faces. “HELLOOOOO,” J-Hope yelled as he ran towards the girls giving each of them a big hug. Jimin made his way up to Lisa with a smile.”Hello~” Jimin said still smiling at Lisa. “Hi. Ready to dance until your feet hurt,” Lisa said with cheeky smile. Jimin chuckled a bit. “I always dance until my feet hurt,” he told her. She laughed a bit.

“Have you eaten anything today?” Jimin asked Lisa with a worried tone before they started practice. Lisa nodded and looked down in embarrassment. “Hey, don’t worry. I just don’t want you to get hurt again. It would kill me if something bad happened to you,” Jimin said without thinking. Lisa blushed but smiled at him. “That smile,” he thought.