9

(BTS practice room)

It was a windy afternoon. The sky was grey and leaves flew around the streets. 7 tired boys were taking a break after a long day of practice. They needed to prepare for their stage on SBS Gayo Daejun. It was a very tiring week for the boys. They had to wake up at 4 am all week long just to go to the stage and practice their performance. Luckily it was their last day of practice until the day of the show.

It was soon time to go back to practicing until they heard a knock on the door. Rap Monster walked over to the door and opened it. BTS’s manager walked in while talking on the phone. “Yes I understand. Ok goodbye,” He ended the call. The other boys just stared at him. “Ok. I got news for Jimin,” their manager said looking at Jimin. The other members all turned their heads on Jimin and then on their manager again. “What….kind of news?” Jimin asked with curiosity. “Don’t worry it's nothing bad. You were chosen to do a modern dance along with other idols on Gayo Daejun,” the manager explained to Jimin. “Oh,” Jimin said while nodding. “But…..the bad thing is that they informed me on late notice so now you only have one week to learn the dance and practice,” the manager said with a ‘I’m sorry’ tone. Jimin just nodded in understandment. “Nah It’s ok. I think I’ll be able to get it,” Jimin said.

The manager explained Jimin a couple of things and then left them to practice. “Now I have to keep on waking up early for next week too,” Jimin said with a tired sigh. “How about if we just rest more and end practice now,” Jin suggested and the others agreed. They all went to get their phones and sat down. Jimin looked at his phone. No notifications. No messages. No missing calls from her. He sighed and just stared at Lisa’s number. Could she be lying? Suddenly his phone buzzed. A rush of excitement ran through his body. He checked who it was. But it was not a text from Lisa. It was a text from Seulgi.

SEULGI: I hope you make the right choice

Jimin sighed even more. “I have known Seulgi for quite some time,” he thought. “Seulgi has always been sweet to me and she used to make me smile a lot too.” “I think it was not her fault we broke up. Maybe she was just a bit stressed with her schedule and all of the things that have been going on with Red Velvet.” “Should I get back with her?” He then heard a burst of laughter coming from the other side of the practice room.

Jimin quickly turned his head in the direction of the noise. It was just the other members laughing at something on Taehyung’s phone. Jimin was about to go back to what he was doing when he heard her voice. “Don’t work yourself too much Kookie. You need all your energy for your stage next week. Hwaiting!” Lisa said in a sweet tone to Jungkook. Jimin’s heart felt like it was being shattered into millions of tiny pieces. His throat became sore and he felt like he wanted to say something but his mouth prevented him from releasing any words.

“She was right. It was a game all along,” Jimin thought with his head down. He took his phone out and texted Seulgi.

JIMIN: I think we should give our relationship a second chance.

SEULGI: Thank you! I promise you won’t regret it.

Jimin smiled a bit. “I really hope I don’t” he thought, his head still held low.

.

.

.

.

(BlackPink’s practice room)

“We already miss you guys,” Jennie said with a sweet tone. “We miss you guys too. Are you practicing right now?” Taehyung asked the girls. “Yeah. We were just practicing a while ago,” Rosé  answered. “Our Rosé here got chosen to do a special stage with 10cm, Twice’s Jihyo and EXO’s Chanyeol for Gayo Daejun,” Jisoo told the guys through the phone. Jennie turned to look at Rose and saw that she was blushing. “AWWW!” Jennie yelled out. “Chaeyoung is blushing!!” she yelled again. “Maybe she’s blushing because we mentioned Chanyeol!!” Lisa squealed. The boys on the phone just laughed at them.