2

When everything and everyone was all set, the cameramen were positioning their cameras towards the direction the 2 groups were going to stand. Once BTS and BlackPink were  set, they walked up to their spot. "Ready! Start!" the director called out.

All the cameras went on and Rap Monster got ready to speak first. "Hello everyone, this is Rap Monster from BTS and we are very happy to tell you that today is the very first day of our new show called," Rap Monster said. Then everyone joined in and said "BANGTAN PINK!" Everyone smiled and clapped. When everyone had settled down Rap Monster spoke again "Today BTS has the greatest pleasure to get to meet BlackPink." The four girls smiled politely at BTS' leader's words. "Now today we are going to get to know each other and play some "get to know" games," Rap Monster said once again and everybody nodded approvingly.

As said, the 2 groups started discussing about which game to play first. "Let's all first make a circle and then one by one we will introduce ourselves and say something we like," Rosé suggested. Everyone agreed with the plan and they all started to form a circle.

Once they were all ready J-Hope said enthusiastically "I want to go first!" Rap Monster nodded and so did the rest. "Hello I am your hope, J-Hope," J-Hope said and made a heart with his hands. "Now say something you like," Jin said. "I will tell you what I don't like, I hate snakes," J-Hope said in a humorous tone that made everyone laugh. "Yah! Say some thing you like already," Suga said in between laughs.

"Ok, ok. I like to dance a lot," J-Hope said quickly. The 4 girls smiled and enjoyed the atmosphere. The person who was on J-Hope's right was going to go next. That person was V. "Umm... my name is V," said V with a jokingly sexy tone. The girls let out a small squeel. Jisoo and Rosé fan themselves while Lisa and Jennie covered their faces.

BTS couldn't help but laugh. While V stood there with his usual innocent happy face. Once they had all settled down once again V spoke "I also like kids a lot." The girls clapped softly. Jin was next to V, so he took a breath and said "Annyeonghaseyo(hello), I am BTS' ugliest member Jin," Jin said. As soon as he finished his sentence everyone started cracking up. BlackPink felt joy and comfort with BTS now. They seemed really nice, funny, and friendly. The girls couldn't stop smiling all the time.

"I also like pink a lot," Jin said quickly after laughing with the rest. To Jin's right, stood Rap Monster. "Hello everyone, I am Vocal Monster," Rap Monster said and imitated a type of angelic voice which did not come out to be angelic at all. Once again nobody could stop the laughter and the place was filled with more noice. The staffs, the stylists and the camaramen were laughing a lot too.

"I also really like Ryan the bear a lot," Rap Monster finished. Next to him stood Suga. "Hi everyone I'm Suga and I have swag," Suga said with a joking serious face. This time they tried as hard as they could but once they heard one of the staff laugh loudly, the laughter burst out once again. "I also like...wait no I LOVE sleeping," Suga smiled feeling proud of his response.

The laughter died away and Jungkook (since he was standimg next to Suga) spoke "Hi, I'm BTS' golden maknae, Jungkook," Jungkook said cooly "I also like to wear Timberland boots a lot."
The girls smiled amd clapped softly too. "Yah! Jungkook that was so boring!" J-Hope exclaimed. And the laughter bursted out again.

Finally it was Jimin's turn. He was feeling a bit shy and he did not know what he was going to say. He wanted to make everyone laugh too but not make fun of him at the same time. Finally he was directed to speak. "Hello, I am BTS' visual, Jimin!" Jimin said quickly and cutely. "Yah, hyung why are you lying!" Jungkook blurted out amd everybody started cracking up once again.

Lisa on the other hand was focused on her own thoughts. "I think you are very good looking," she thought in her mind.

Jimin calmed his laughter, while the others continued on. Then he noticed Lisa just standing there looking at the ground. He wanted to go over to her and ask if she was ok, but they were on television right now and he didn't want the fans (or Seulgi) to make up stories about them. "I like to dance a lot too."