11

(BlackPink's dorm)

The show finished and so BlackPink was taken back to their dorm. Once the girls arrived, they all plopped down on the couch. Even though Rosé, Jennie, and Jisoo were very exhausted, they still wanted to hear out what happened to Lisa earlier that night.

And so, Rosé turned herself towards Lisa. "Can you tell us what happened earlier today?" Rosé asked Lisa. Jennie and Jisoo turned their attention to Lisa and Rosé. Lisa took a deep breath and thought about how to explain them what happened. "I saw them kissing," Lisa said simply and while trying to hold back her tears, she looked down.

The other members looked at each other confused. "Who did you see kissing?" Jisoo asked Lisa calmly. "Jimin and Seulgi," Lisa said again but with a tiny sob escaping from her lips.

Rosé looked at Lisa with sadness. "That idiot!" Rosé yelled out. Jennie and Jisoo just stared at Rosé in shock but Lisa started crying harder. "It's ok. Please don't cry," Jisoo said while giving Lisa a hug and rubbing her back to comfort her.

"I-I'm so sorry," Rosé said trying to stop Lisa from crying. But Lisa just continued crying. "Lisa," Jennie started. Lisa moved her head slightly up so that she could see Jennie's face. "Do you really like him that much?" Jennie asked careful not to hurt Lisa. But Lisa didn't seem to be offended by her words. All she did was give her a small nod.

"Lisa, listen to me, please," Jennie said softly while getting closer to Lisa. Jennie moved Lisa's face up so that she could see Lisa better. "I might not be an expert in love but I need you to listen to me," Jennie said once again but this time catching Lisa's attention. "I hate to see you hurt and I know he is just going to keep on hurting you because that's how love works. Please just stop liking him. You can be friends with him but please erase your feelings for him, at least do it for us" Jennie said with a calm yet sad tone. "I'm sorry to say this Lisa but Jennie's right. We are still rookies and if anyone finds out about this it will put both BTS and us down. It's for the best," Jisoo said looking at Lisa sadly.

Lisa wasn't sure on what to say. Her mind was driving her crazy. She knew that all he was going to do was hurt her and that he was going to stay with Seulgi. Her heart ached at the thought of seeing Seulgi and Jimin kiss. But she was not going to let her feelings get in the way of BlackPink's future. She needed to get herself together and stop her heart from aching. But it was going to be difficult for her to just forget it all.

"I understand now, thank you," Lisa said sadly. Jisoo didn't leave Lisa's side and Rosé sat next to Lisa. "Why do I have to be so foolish?" Lisa said with a couple of tears making their way down her cheeks. "Why does it hurt so much?" She said again with more tears. "I want this pain to go away now," Lisa tried wiping some tears away from her cheeks but more tears made their way down.

"That's just how love is," Jisoo said giving Lisa a soft hug. "It will hurt like crazy but only the right person can help you heal that pain," Rosé added. "But we must look closely for that person," Jennie continued on. Lisa looked at all of them and let out a sad smile. "Thank you guys for being here for me," Lisa said with another smile. "We'll always be here for each other. No matter what happens," Jisoo said with a smile.

And so, the girls decided to go to sleep and each of them traveled to dream land. But now Lisa didn't go to the normal dreamland, she went to a dreamland were he wasn't going to show up and he wasn't going to make her cry.

"Because from now on, I won't let anybody hurt me."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(The next morning: BlackPink's dorm)

Lisa woke up with a smile on her face. "Today is going to be great day," Lisa told herself happily and stood up from her bed. She walked to the bathroom with her phone in her hand. She opened the door to the bathroom and walked in. Then she took out her phone and played her favorite playlist. After that, Lisa grabbed her toothbrush and placed some toothpaste.