chapter 1:NEW BEGINNING

JEFF: It was just another got damn morning nothing new not like i expected . 17 years old living with all kind's of freaks like me, and of course living in the same house with my enemy slinder man.I had a mission not like i wasn't expected one i'm the best killer in this house , so of course i have to kill most people out of this hell hole i live in ,but i can't complain i lived here for six years . With Ben and laughing jack , and of course smile dog and eyeless jake were the first except for the proxies you got masky and hoodie who i barely talk to . Until one day i walk to my bed room after a mission to find out that eyeless jake was gone a boy around my age was there . I ran down stairs to find the bastard my self "SLEEENDY!" i yelled running up to him with my knife in my hand about to make him go to sleep "WHO THE F#CK IS THAT UP IN MY ROOM AND WHY!", i yelled again .Now jeff calm down his name is toby, ticci toby and he's your new room mate and one of my new proxies so treat him kindly. After slendy talked or explain to me what was going on i sighed walking my way back up stairs to find that kid toby was in the shower .So while i waited i layed down on my bed till he comes out.

TOBY: My names toby a 17 year old boy who killed his father who sister left alone who's can't feel pain no matter what i do i was picked at school for my stuttering problem and his now here in a place i got pick to from a guy name slender man who's been watching me for a while knowing i was suffering in pain i can not contempt or show nor feel .But yet here i am a guy who's now known as a creepy pasta a (Ticci Toby) with a room mate who look like a guy around my age and doesn't like much, he sigh's let's see how this goes,thinking to him self.

Toby finally got out the shower only wrapped around a towel below his belly button , reveling his upper half drooping dark brown half long hair dripping onto the floor.Looking to see that jeff was asleep, trying to be quite as can be to not wake him up . While he finished getting dress for bed he put his head phones on his head listing to the song (Hurts like hell) sing to the song q . Secretly being quit while, jeff started to wake up to find out toby all ready got out the shower not knowing that toby was lying in his bed as he turns around to watch toby on his bed singing.Now toby had his eyes close falling asleep singing hurts like hell lines, with jeff surprise that toby can sing listening to the words"i don't want them to know the secrets ,I don't them to know the way i love you "while thinking of what slendy said to him about toby's experience of hurt and pain he's been through, to the point he can't feel pain ,while also reflecting his life experience to to his dear brother lui .Listing to the word's of the song that toby sang"I loved and i loved and lost you "-times 3 ;0. While thinking of the past jeff looked up at toby with his brown hair covering his eyes sleeping , jeff started to watch toby sleep until he knocked him self out of it ."Damn jeff what are you doing watching him" thinking to him self "Damn kid" while falling back to sleep with his knife's underneath his pillow . Thinking to him self about how awkward he's going to feel when he has to face this new be in the morning , knowing toby's going to feel awkward too that he got a bad reaction when i saw him "SH*T ", i guess i'll say sorry to him in the morning while repeating to him self "damn' kid" softer this time with a small weak grin ,and went to sleep.