Chapter7 : Why me

Toby: I woke up and felt like shit . Flash backs of last night came in my head I wanted to cry again thinking that Ben and Jeff was having the time of their fucking lives while I was balling , my room mate wasn't here so it was great because it would have been embarrassing crying in front of someone like a bitch that I am. I didn't want to do anything today but stay in my bed and rot my life away , really why am I still alive nobody likes me, I'm just a little pest who is short and annoying, masky and hoodie always have to cast me out like I'm not their so they can finish the missions with put trouble, I'm just a pain to everyone so why am I still here. Then I heard a knock at the door I opened it not wanting to , to see masky staring at me saying " we have a mission slendy wants us down stair in 15 minuets" I nodded an ok then he said " are you ok Toby you look like you've been ran over by a bus " I just nodded an ok and closed the door getting ready for the mission ,"great just my day".

Masky: that was weird he looked depressed even though I can't see his face with his goggle's and mask on i can hear it In his voice I hope he's alright . I thought.

Toby: after I finished getting dress I grab my hatches , open the door and ran down stairs to the kitchen to see ever body Sitting around the table eating waffles , this would make me happy but I lost all hope for emotions at this point , i Sat between masky and hoodie about to eat when ever body turned to look at me the only person I saw was Jeff looking concerned in the eyes, god those eyes are beautiful, I started to blush thank God I had my mask on or that would have been embarrassing. I snapped out to my day dream and said " what " to everyone ever body just smiled and said "Happy birthday " Toby, I was in shock not because they remembered but the facted that I forgot . Wow I forgot my own birthday , ha my birthday today and just 15 minutes ago I wished I would die how funny is that . I looked at everyone and force a happy tone to come out of me and said " thanks guys " . They all smiled after that I looked and saw that Jeff and Ben were leaveing the table my heart stinged as i watch them leave I looked up to see masky and hoodie look at me with worry eyes , they asked "me are you ok " I looked at them and said" yeah, everything is perfect" with a twitch at the end . Today I have to let go to become serious to prove to everyone that I'm not useless I'm 18 teen now it's time to move in the darkness again with the voices in my head , it's time to shut everyone out and become the Toby Rogers everyone never knew, the one I was when I was living in the house with my family no freind , no siblings, no hope , but darkness and numbness pain in my heart . It's time to let go of my heart and let darkness consume me no one would care it would be like I wasn't their I go on mission, serious not to bother anyone like masky and hoodie wanted me to do I'll leave everyone alone I'll be locked up in my head with,all 9 of my voices around me I'll become what everyone one wanted me to become a shadow or have I already been one.

Jeff: today was Toby s birth I didn't no that until this morning, I can't believe I didn't no that , Toby looked out of it like he was depressed looking and we'll empty I feel like I did thos to him . This is getting to me to much I can't tell him how I feel now , not because I'm scared but because I don't now anything about him , I need to go out side for a bit to get some air after I left the table I sensed someone behind me I looked and saw Ben following me , " I really don't need this right now " I said to myself . I turned to him and said" why are you following me " he looked at me and smiled and said " Cause today I want you to take me" he said I was confused what does he mean I asked him confused the face and said " where" he looked at me a laughed and said " that's not what I ment i mean I want you take my body " I was in shock why was he doing this I thought just asked that last night just to make ej jealous I asked him " why would you want me to do that don't you want ej to do that to you " I said he looked at me and said " I got over him , I want you Jeff " he said blushing . What the he'll is going on I like Toby but Ben he came out of no where with this I knew was a bad idea to go out with him but I only did it because we both wanted our loves to see what there missing and now Ben likes me not only that want to have sex with me , ugh!! , I let this get out of hand what do I really did fucked up.