Chapter 8: New me

Toby: So it's been two days since my birthday and since I made a statement on my self to be serious and forget everything to forget my heart a let in the pain even if I can't feel it. I been stuck up here in room since the past days to make sure I get out of everyone way and I mean every one so far its going well I don't bother them they don't bother me and that's that no one likes me any way so it doesn't matter if I don't show up anywhere I bet they don't even care there dreams are coming true and I'm becoming a shadow with voices in my head and a body who can't feel and a person who nobody loves, I guess they were right after all nobody will ever love me, nobody will ever love a ticci Toby. I was just thinking on my bed until I got a knock on the door.... knock knock " Toby are you there" the person said " who is it, and what do you want" I answered "it's me slendy open up child" I got up and open the door to see slendy and the twp people who hate me the most in this house nasky and hoodie, they both was on one side of slendy. As I look at slendy wanting for him to talk I see jefd walk by but didn't look my direction cause again no one likes me I was in my own world thinking of how much of a loser I am I totally forgot that slendy was in front of me and he can read my mind, I was interrupted nyala him saying "so that's why you don't act the way you act anymore" slendy said Toby was confused at first but caught on tho what slendy meant "O no is he mad at me for liking Jeff is he going to kill me" Toby said in his mind ounce again forgetting that slendy Probably heard that too " masky, hoodie may you give and Toby some time to talk" said slendy "O no shat have I done I dead for sure" said Toby "is this really the end for me"