Chapter 9:THE TRUTH

Jeff: What am I doing I'm just running away from my problems by going out everyday killing people for no apparent reason, Toby stop talking to people it been going on for days now and I don't know what to do I want to hold him and confert him I want him to be mines... I.. want..Toby to be... mines. I love Toby but what am I doing right now sitting in my room thinking about him when should be talking to him somethings not right with him he seems empty but what am I doing right now thinking about his pain instead of helping him through it, this is making me frustrated I hate how cold I am and how can I talk to him when I don't know nothing about him I feel like he's giving up on me its probably for the best you cant love someone without knowing them. And with that Jeff laid in his bed and started falling asleep with his patch over his eye as he started a dream he saw him self at some parts of the woods and saw a fire burning down a whole town and then saw a boy in the middle look like he was going to burn in the middle of it " I wonder who is that and what happened" Jeff said in he's mind has he start moving closer he wasn't really bothered by the fire cause he knew that this was a dream. When Jeff got as close to the boy he heard the boy mumble something, something like " Of didn't want to kill him but I guess it doesn't matter what I do saddness is always by my side and so is karma" the boy said looking up after he said that, "this is weird who is this ki." .. Jeff paused and reilized who the kid is " Toby" jeff said now come toby think " Toby was the only one who he a fire in he's pass why didn't I get that before" Jeff thought to him self, I was walking a little closer to toby but then ever thing just stopped and I woke up " This is how ill get to know toby I guess wishes do come true but why dod he want to kill himself (sighs) I guess there more to know right... Toby".

Me: I'm sorry I haven't updated in a month I had to gather some ideas to make another chapter and school was coming back and had to be propared and stuff like that😔 I didn't really get to update because of that but I finished one for you this time and is going to try my best to update thanks for supporting me 😄😀