The Truth pt.2

Jeff: I been up all night after that dream, I couldn't sleep knowing how much Toby suffered and I thought my life was hard His life was literally the definition of Hell. What bothers me the most though is that Toby was willing to die he was going to kill himself, and that day he came into the mansion I was an ass to him. "Damn it Jeff what the FUCK is wrong with you why are you like this why the fuck are you sitting here when you can be comforting Toby!!". I just yelled at myself for how stupid I am , " I'm a piece of shit , I cant even say those 4 fucking words to some one who is special to be why can't I say " I Love You", what if it's to late. How fucking pathetic I am I'm just going to sit here and think of nothing but how fucking stupid I am.

Toby: " Oooooo shit , shit shit shit shit shit!!!" I thought to myself . I looked at slendy to see what he's going to do to me after I just said all that In my head being a dumb ass like I am i completely forgot he can read fucking minds and now he knows , now slendy knows I like jeff . I feel as if he's going to kill me , I mean why wouldn't he I'm practically considered gay and im in a house that's 3/4 boys. That can be a problem. "toby" , im dead so dead who wants a homo like me " toby" , it's over really over "TOBY!!!" slendy yelled. I did it again I forgot he was here and thought all this shit in my head again. I looked up at him and realized masky and hoodie are still here I can imagine there face in spooked from slendy' s yell since he is a calm person , but im not 100% sure since they are wearing mask and are just standing there like statue in front of my door.

Slendy: now I know what's wrong with this child , i now get why he's been keeping his distance for the past couple of days. I need to talk to him " Toby , let us talk for a bit. He looked at me scared. "I'm not mad at you , i just want to talk." I reassured him , toby shook his head looking down I suppose he feels guilty. " masky, Hoodie your dismiss" I told my other two proxies to excuse them selves . I entered Toby' s room as he stands by the door, " Come child,sit let's talk ." I look around as Toby comes to sit down and i see how empty, chilling , and dark his room has became no more smell of waffles . I dont like this Toby not one bit.

I'm making part 3 today so yeah😞 enjoy.