CHAPTER :3 PARTNER

JEFF: i was running after toby why why do i care so much of what he thinks of me, i yell" toby wait !" i said still running after him ," wait i said" i yelled again "STOP!!!" i yelled even louder getting annoyed that i had to chase him , He turned around slowly i couldn't see his face he had orange googles and a gray/black mass covering his mouth most of his whole face was covered , i went up to him and asked why did he run "TOBY GODDAMN IT WHY WERE YOU RUNNING AWAY FROM ME!!!"

TOBY: I was so embarrassed that i saw that i was a really fast runner , thank's to my fucked up father i have . I then heard leaves right behind me crunching really loud then heard yelling. TOBY!!, i heard knowing that it was jeff but i was scared and kept running pretending I didn,t hear him , at this rate i heard the leaves right behind me, he grabbed me and asked a question like why did i run away he had a sad look in his eyes like he's about to cry, after all he's been through a lot to but i probably had worse . I was about to answer his question before i can slender man popped up and told me to come with him . I turn around before you know it jeff was gone i felt hurt .

MASKEY AND HOODIE:" I can not believe slendy got a new proxy was we not good enough for him" said maskey . "No i don't think it's that bad maybe you'll like him you never know" said hoodie . Hoodie and maskey was 1 year older than toby ,18 years old they were...well maskey just turned 18 years old and hoodie been 18 for 3 month's so far . " yeah right" maskey said with a sigh.

JEFF:i left with anger to why toby was like that it makes me think im alone for ever anyway leave it alone jeff it's not that big of a deal or is it " SHIIT!" i need to kill somebody.

ME : NOT ME JEFF !!!

JEFF: why *sigh's*