chapter 5: YOU DON'T KNOW

Toby: After what had happened yesterday i'v been thinking a lot. Like how I hated my life so much I became num to feelings and pain , so why if I hated my life so much why didn't I end it sooner I mean. I stabbed my hands to prove to myself that I can't feel it . I puked up blood till I past out and even caused a fire so why didn't I die yet everone here hates me. Why do they save me or are they trying to kill me them selves, toby passed saying these things while laying on the floor looking at a bright white moon that was so Bright toby had to put his goggles on again . " why" he said " Why must I feel empty " Toby was starting to cry , but was interrupted by Ben walking what seemed to be a inch close . Toby looked right at the figure who was walking in the woods with jeff , toby couldn't help but follow . He was quite when jeff and ben stopped toby jump so fast in a try leaving only a gust of wind behind leaving no clues that he was following . " Jeff ... I wanted to ask you something " ben said , "well what is it " jeff said as he started to sit next to his boyfreind...." well I wanted to know ..um..." . Jeff raised an I brow looking confused at ben "well" jeff said ," umm ...... " ben stumbled on his words blushing so hard that you can legit use his face as a flam thrower " umm.... CAN WE MAKE OUT " ben yelled turning his head away from jeff waiting for a response. Toby was shocked he felt his heart break a little more with water filling up his eyes as he looked at the two couple thinking about how much he liked jeff he and how much he hurt jeff on that day . Toby was crying at this point but quite enough, so jeff and ben won't now he's there . Jeff turned his head and what seemed to take an hour for him to respond he kissed ben on the cheek and said " my room 9" and ben turned around with a smile on his . Toby was parallelied at this moment and his heart was now broken he quickly ran all the way back to the mansion and ran to his room in a ball crying his heart out "
..why ...why does it hurt so much . Jeff : I knew that I don't really want to have sex with Ben but he's my boyfriend . And I also knew that toby was in the woods I want to make him jealous I don't know why but I do . Since he's going to be my room mate again. Jeff smirks at the thought of how toby would react to them being right room mates again . " man this is going to be fun".

Giggles oh jeff didn't sleep with Ben so don't worry things are not over yet. 😈