Chapter4 :Heart break

TOBY: I had my first mission with masky and Hoodie i got more hipper since a year ago i bother masky a lot he get mad at me but i love it but i still feel bad about happen a year ago . With me and jeff i haven't talked to him for a while now and it breajs my heart i miss his long black hair and his weird snoring and his body it's so muscular and strong. "Ooh somebody has a crush on jeff uuh" said one of the voices in my head . "No i dont !" I said to the voice . And it shut up after that thier so annoying there mostly the reason i killed my father but im glad his gone he deserved it anyway .Back on the topic why was i thinking about jeff like that anyway he's mean and angry all the time i paused for a moment to think about it he dating ben and ben likes him too. It doesn't matter what my feelings are for him he doesn't want to deal with me anymore i got him mad i don't think anyone want's to deal with a freak like me i started to feel warm water feeling up in my eyes i was crying but with shock . Do they really hate me at this point i was boiling crying but then i was cut off by someone hugging me telling me don't cry i turn around to see my dead sister spirit right here in front of me with a big smile on her face " Long time no see toby i really missed you " she said all i could do at this moment was hugg her tight not trying to let her go . "Why did you leave me ". I said crying even more " I didn't attend to toby but things happen but got strong you can do this toby follow your dream. Find somebody who will love you and take care of you . You have a family of your own you know they do like you toby just show them your not weak and remeber to always be your self im always here toby weather you see me or not I LOVE YOU . AND GOOD BYE. With that she started to fade away in my arms "DON'T GO" . By then she was gone dropping something on the ground i went to pick it up it was a picture of me and her together i was crying hard till i couldn't cry no more my heart hurts i say to myself looking at the picture . I love you to . bye sis.

PS. Toby reliezed he was in love with jeff find out next chapter.

Sponsored by my good friend galaxy girl😉.