Dont judge a book by its cover

Gemini's POV

"Oops sorry sir!" I said in very polite tone as I bumped into a wealthy man. He tipped his hat and walked down the dirt road. "Sorry not sorry." I grinned and tossed the wallet in the air. I took a look in it and gave a greedy laugh. "I can buy myself a good amount of gin with this." I flipped through the money.

I tucked it into the folds of my shawl and made my way to the local bar, maybe if the king was there I could get him to buy me a few drinks. I took in a deep breath as I walked into the bar, the smell of alcohol burning my nose. The bartender glanced at me curiously and went back to wiping the countertop.

I smirked, the bartender was kind of...hot, I'll just flirt my way and get free drinks, I can spend money elsewhere. I sat down at the chair and waited him to come over to me. "What can I get you miss?" He had a cute smile and messy hair. "Well, I kind of hoped you could treat me to a drink or two." I said in a semi seductive tone and rubbed the edge of his vest with my fingers.

He raised an eyebrow and scoffed. "Do you have any idea how many people try and hit on me? I have dealt with people like you, even guys, now you can either BUY your drink or leave." I felt offended at the way he spoke to me.

I stood up and squinted at him. "Keep an eye on your inventory." I warned and left the bar. "You don't mess with Gemini." I spoke to myself, gaining weird stares. I cleared my throat and put on my pretty innocent face on. "Excuse me sir, do you happen to know when the bar closes?"

"Around 10 miss." He answered. "Thank you." I smiled so sweetly I could probably give diabetes to somebody. Ugh I hated being nice, but I guess it's to cover for my not so nice one. I watched from a nearby as he served everyone drinks, no I'm not a stalker.

I kind of felt bad to rob from him, but he deserved it! He spoke badly to me. It finally turned 10 and I saw the bar was completely empty and he was finishing up with clean up. I noticed that he had a white eye patch over his left eye, how mysterious.

The lights turned off and I saw him lock up and leave, time to make my move. (Cue mission impossible music) I hid in the shadows as I carefully crossed the lamp lit street. The small rocks crunched underneath my foot as I moved. I grabbed a hairpin that I always hid in my hair for safe keeping, good thing my father was a lock smith.

I twisted and turned the pin until I heard a small click. I slowly opened the creaky door and walked into pitch blackness. I waited for my eyes to get adjusted before I did anything. I slickly hopped over the counter and went into the back where all the alcohol was kept but before that I checked out the cash drawer.

I sneered and grabbed a handful and tucked it into my bra, nobody was reaching into there, if they did I could call it sexual harassment, it was a good cover up. I finally went to the back and awed at the quality liqueur, gin, and beer he had managed to own, he even threw in some wine.

I gave a small victory laugh and reached for the first bottle. "This is what happens when you mess with me." I strong hand suddenly grasped my hand, making me have a short scream. "This is what happens when you mess with me." He grabbed my other hand and pinned me to the wall.

"I thought you left!" I struggled under his grasp. "I did at first and then I remembered what you said so I decided to take a look, guess you are a little thief." He said in a mocking tone. "Let me go! This is sexual harassment!" I tried using my cover.

"Which one do you think has the more serious punishment? Sexual harassment? Or thievery, and not to mention I actually have proof you stole from me, and what proof do you have on me?" He leaned closer.

I gulped, damn this man was good. "If you're going to turn me in at least tell me your name so I can hunt you later." I growled. "My name is Sagittarius, I own this magnificent bar you just tried to steal from. And I do believe this is mine." He didn't grab the money but I'm pretty sure he had a feeling I would give it to him, and he was right.

He let me go and I reached in and grabbed the money and gave it to him. "The wallet too." He kept his hand out. "What wallet?" I was actually confused. "The one you stole from the man this morning? Ya I saw, now hand it over." He raised and eyebrow.

I sighed in defeat and handed my loot over to him. "Thank you, now you can be on your way." He opened the door. "That's it? You aren't going to turn me in?" I was relieved. "Leave before I change my mind." He said in a stern tone.

"Uh right." I threw on my shawl and quickly ran out. I passed a poster and my eyes automatically went to the reward, no way in hell am I fighting I beast, but I could steal the prize. I smirked at my diabolical plan and yanked the poster off the wall.

Leo's POV

It's so hot, why is it so hot! Open the windows, give me water! Do something! I tossed and turned in my bed. I finally gave up and sat up in my bed. Suddenly it wasn't hot anymore. I slipped on my shoes and walked out the door.

It was ridiculously late and everybody was asleep, even the servants. I walked into the the kitchen to grab a quick snack until I heard a clutter. I gasped silently and grabbed the nearest thing near me, a broom. Another clatter. I carefully peeked into the kitchen and saw the light of the fridge.

I raised my broom and let out a war cry. I heard a scream and then the most painful punch I have ever felt on my stomach. I dropped the broom and fell backward. It hurt so much I couldn't scream. "Oh dear! Are you ok?!" A heavenly face appeared above me.

"Am I dead?" I slurred. "I'm so sorry! It was reflexes!" I then realized the voice was Aquarius. "That....is why....I chose you to...fight." I wheezed. "Oh god, I think a bruised your rib!" She put the plate down and applied little pressure to where my ribs were. I gave a choked gasp and she lifted her hand right away.

I looked over at what she was eating. "How...was...the cake?" I managed to ask "I was about to eat it until you snuck up on me!" Aquarius scoffed. I painfully sat up and winced. "I can call Cancer if you wish." Aquarius stood up but I grabbed her nightdress. "No it's fine, I need to speak with you." I grit my teeth through the pain. Aquarius blinked at him with her wide dark brown eyes.

"I..." I gulped, unable to say it. "You what?" She tilted her head. "I uh, I was going to say, I hope you do great when you battle the beast." I kicked myself in my head for coming up with a stupid excuse.

"Oh uh, thanks!" She said enthusiastically. "Ok can you please get Cancer now? I feel like I'm going to faint from the pain." I grunted. "Of course." Aquarius got up and went to get Cancer.

I realized Virgo casually leaned against the doorway and looked at me. "What..?" I said weakly. "You poor boy." She said and then left.