Perspective

Leo's POV

I woke up with an exploding headache, it felt like a serious hangover. I turned my head and saw the brown hair splayed across the bed. "What happened...." I sat up and felt a chill of cold air. I was shirtless....and only wearing my boxers...

I rubbed my face and groaned, not again. I swear I thought I saw Aquarius. Anatolia shuffled under the covers and blinked her eyes open. "Where are you going dear?" She sat up with the blanket covering her body. "Away from you." I hissed and quickly put my pants on, and tightened the belt.

"Oh...well, I had fun while it lasted." She flopped on the bed and closed her eyes. I was so angry, frustrated, and confused. I felt a sudden craving for something in the pit of my stomach. I grunted when I stood up. "Oh? Looks like your body is already craving more?" She chuckled sleepily.

"Shut up." I clutched my stomach and bent over. "It'll pass soon." She sighed. Once the feeling passed I was left with an uncomfortable feeling in my stomach. I buttoned my shirt up and turned to her. "If I don't see you gone by the time breakfast is over I'll have the guards escort you out." I threatened.

"Oh fine." She waved her hand and turned over. I refreshed myself and then left the room. I opened the door carefully, making sure nobody was in the hallway. Once I thought the coast was clear I slid outside and walked down the hall to the dining room.

"Leo? Why are you so late?" Taurus pulled the chair for him. "I had some...work to do." I flinched at my own response. "Sire we have a new guest that arrived this morning." He introduced a bright red headed girl. "I'm Gemini!" She said brightly.

"Welcome, are you here for the competition?" I asked. "Yes sir." She saluted in a goofy manner. "Take a seat and have some food." I offered. "Thank you." She bowed and took a seat next to Aquarius.

"So how is everybody's morning?" I asked, breaking the silence. Aquarius glanced at me and raised an eyebrow. "It was very loud last night, do I dare ask what happened?" She said. I gulped and it suddenly got very stuffy in the room.

"I...uh..." I couldn't find my words. Virgo rolled her eyes and whispered in Aquarius ear. After seeing Aquarius's eyes widen I suddenly felt guilty. "Oh...ah...sorry I asked." She looked down at her food and continued to eat.

I clutched my knife as I glared at Virgo who gave me a smug look. Gemini was scarfing down as much food as she could. Once breakfast was finished I pulled Virgo aside. "Why did you tell her?!" I quietly yelled. "Why not? She needs to know, I know you like her, nothing can escape a seer." Virgo crossed her arms.

"I also know..." Virgo snickered. "What?! What do you know?!" I asked desperately. "You imagined her while doing your thing with Anatolia." She put her hands on her hips. "No. You can't tell her." I stood straight. "And why not?" Virgo tilted her head. "She just can't know." I pleaded.

"It'll ruin all my chances with her!" I suddenly blurted out. "So it's true? You like her?" Virgo asked. "Yes it's true!" I gave in. "Fine, I won't tell her, but I will use this as black mail." Virgo said and walked off.

"What....why did I let a seer into my house?" I leaned against the wall. Anatolia was completely gone but there was a small bottle on the night stand with a note.

Just in case :)
-Anatolia

I clutched the bottle, I should throw this away. I bit my lip and watched the liquid slosh around in the bottle. I tucked it into my coat pocket and walked out.

Pisces POV

Another day at the farm, another day of back breaking work. I don't feel like sugar coating so I'm just going to say it, I am a slave. Aside from the whips, being a slave isn't that bad as long as you do exactly as your master says. I carried the hay to the tractor where my master was watching me in the distance, smoking a pipe. I breathed heavily under the sun.