TALK TO ME

Libra POV

Going to meet Taurus! I'm so excited. Taurus is the most wonderful man ever even though he never looks at me or talks to me, he did acknowledge me today, so it's a work and progress.

I walked into the library and saw him in his usual spot, in the love seat with a dim candle next to him, reading a book. I walked to him and stood in front of him. He looked up from his book and gave an annoyed look. "Why are you here? I'm not in the mood." He groaned.

"I...just wanted to have tea with you, is that wrong of me?" I raised an eyebrow. "Fine, lets have tea shall we?" He poured a steaming hot cup and held it out to me. "Careful, it's hot." He warned before handing it over. "I can see that." I accidentally snapped, he glared at the remark and went back to reading.

I sat there in an awkward silence, purposely sipping my tea as loud as possible. He sighed and looked at me. "What?" He finally asked.  "I thought this would be more interesting." I admitted.

"You think having tea is interesting?" He marked the page he was on and closed the book. "I mean...you could at least make an effort to make it interesting?" I mumbled. "What would you prefer?" He uncrossed his legs. Dirty thought, dirty thoughts, NO dirty thoughts! "I just want to talk." I gulped.

"Is that all you want?" He poured himself a cup. "Yes." I answered. "Very well, how was your day?" He took a sip. "Very boring actually, I went out to practice and then went to the bar, Gemini introduced me to her 'friend' Sagittarius though we all know that they are more then friends and-." She was cut off.

"Ok I do not care, nor do I want to stay to talk more." He squinted. I angrily put my cup down, sloshing the tea onto the wood table. "My wood!" He gasped. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" He yelled. "I'm sorry!" I frantically wiped the table and then walked near a bookshelf and turned away from him.

"Is it too much to ask for you to talk to me once in awhile?" I didn't look at him. He put his arm on the side, blocking my escape. I turned and found his face inches from mine. "Uh..." I couldn't breath.

(Ignore the injuries, pic is just for the scene)

"You want me to talk to you?" He whispered. "If that's not too much to ask." I gulped. "Well, I have a very boring life so I don't know if it would be interesting." He squinted. "It can't be as boring as mine..." I said. He moved his head back and released me.

"My life is boring, I was born into a rich family, they got hired as advisors so I was to be the next advisor in line if something happened and here I am." Taurus turned. "I'm sorry for being so cold, I don't trust people anymore." He sat on the couch.

I sat next to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Why are you dressed so fancy?" He suddenly noticed. "Oh...no reason." I laughed nervously.

Gemini POV

"Sag!" I gave him a big warm hug right when I entered the bar. "What are you in the mood for darlin'?" He said while cleaning his cup. "I'm not day drinking today so I'll have an ice cold lemonade please." I adjusted myself on the barstool.

"Coming right up." He grabbed a frosted mug and pushed the button. "Oh dear, I ran out of lemonade here, let me grab some from the back." He walked through a door. "Hello, what's a fine lady like you doing here?" A husky voice made her turn her head. "Same as you, drinking, you idiots." I squinted.

"Lady's got an attitude." He chuckled.  "Don't worry, we can fix ya right up." He gave a big grin and grabbed my wrist. I gasped and tried twisting out of his grasp but he was clutching my hand so tight it hurt, I began yelling for help, people just stared, as if it were normal.

"Where shall we begi-." He shouted in pain as a glass cup hit him square in the face, lemonade splashed on me. He groaned as he tried getting the shards of glass out of his face. "You will not begin anywhere, now get the hell out of my bar!" Sag yelled, I had never seen him so angry.

"Why you little." The man began approaching his neck with his hands outstretched. Sag grabbed a nozzle and sprayed him in the face with gin, the alcohol burned his face due to the opened wounds and he cried out in pain and ran out.

"Damn fools, always messin' up my bar." Sag took a rag and wiped up the alcohol. When did he have an accent? "You alright?" He helped me up. "Ya, a little sticky, where did you get the accent from?" I found him more attractive my the second.

"I always had it, I jus' hid it." He said. "Oh? Why?" I asked. "It's an insecurity I guess you can call it, but I can switch between them so it's all good." He handed me a rag so I could wipe down. "Thank you for saving me." I said gratefully. 

"About that lemonade." He handed me a fresh cup with ice in it. I took a sip and savored the sweet and sour taste. "You know there is something I want to do." He looked at me. "What?" I said after chugging the cold drink. "Oh nevermind." He waved his hand.

I shrugged and handed him the cup for more. He immediately refilled it without thinking. Darkness was setting in but I didn't want to leave. "Well, I have to go." I said sadly. "Be careful when you're walking." He warned me.