Cheers

Taurus POV

I was reading my book in the library until Pisces interrupted me. "Taurus? I need to talk to you about something." She seemed nervous. Why was I always interrupted when I'm at the best part of the book? I sighed and got up. We went to a secluded part of the library.

"When I was bringing Libra I found a bow in the woods, a broken one." She whispered. "Was it hers?" I asked. "No it can't be, Libra uses a different wood for her bow, the one I found was weak and I don't think a huntress would have a weak bow." She explained.

"So what are you suggesting?" I raised an eyebrow. "It might be the assassin's, the one that almost killed Leo." Pisces blinked. I realized that was a good possibility but I couldn't jump to conclusions. "What if it's just a hunter's?" I countered.

"Libra always says it's her forest, she wouldn't let anyone through them." She defended her point. "Why don't you go and speak to Libra." That was all I could say. Pisces gave me an angry glare and matched off. I sat on the chair and sipped my honey mint tea.

Pisces POV

I could choke that Taurus! Does he think I'm lying? I saw what I saw, I'm trying to help. I knocked on Libra's door and it flew open. Libra was wrapped in a towel and her hair was wet. "Ok I'll come back another time." I turned to leave but I was pulled in.

"Little lamb! Good to see you!" She threw her arms around me and tightly hugged. I let her hug me, waiting for the moment to be over. "So what can I do for you?" She asked while taking another towel to dry her hair. "Do you remember that bow I tripped over?" I hoped she remembered.

"Hmmm, the broken one?" She thought. "Yes that one!" I was glad she remembered. "What of it?" She went to the bathroom to put her clothes on. "You weren't here for the incident, but someone tried to kill Leo with an arrow." I explained.

"Aw you had fun without me?" She came out fully dressed. "Taurus doesn't believe me!" I said with anger. "And you want me to talk to him?" Libra rolled her eyes. "Precisely." I smiled. "Fine." Libra flicked her wrist.

Gemini POV

The castle was so boring so I decided to go back into town, definitely not to go to the bar and check out Sagittarius. I roamed around until I finally thought it was time to day drink!

I pushed through the doors and saw Sagittarius handsome face behind the bar, he looked a bit surprised to see me. His left eye replaced with a new piece of cloth. I sat on the stool and acted like a regular customer.

"Whiskey." I said shortly. "You sure lady? That's a bit strong." He smirked. "I can handle myself." I squinted. He laughed as he flung he a rag over his shoulder and dumped ice in a cup. He then filled it to the brim with whiskey.

"Here you go." He slid it towards me, the liquid almost sloshing out. The smell of the strong alcohol made my eyes water but I didn't let him see it. "Thank you." I nodded. He watched me intently, waiting for me to down it like all the other men in the bar.

I was nervous, I never drank this strong of an alcohol. I grabbed the chilled glass and just as I was about to put my lips to it, the glass was pulled away. "Hey!" I yelled at the loss of my drink. "We both know you can't handle this, you'll get sick." He slid it down to another man who chugged it and slammed the glass to the table.

"Maybe you would prefer something a bit more tame." He popped open a bottle of wine and put me a quarter of a glass. I felt relived at the sight of something familiar. He pounded himself a glass and then put the bottle back in the shelf.

"Cheers." He clicked the glass with mine and took a sip. I felt the sweetness of the quality wine hit the back of my throat, making me purr in satisfaction. "Good isn't it?" He laughed and drank more. "This is something that can't be savored." I began drinking a little bit faster.

"Now don't go stealing it." He joked. I laughed along with him. I looked outside and saw dusk falling. "I better get back." I drank the rest of the wine and got up. "Here." Sag said, handing me the wine we just dream, a full bottle. "Oh I can't." I shook my head.

"What? You can steal but when given something you refuse?" He asked. "Well..." I couldn't think of a reason. "Take it, you'll think of me whenever you drink it, guaranteed." He gently pushed it towards me. I sighed and took the chilled bottle from his hands.

"Where do you live?" I asked. "Just a five minute walk from the bar. "In the woods?" I noticed that behind the bar there were woods. "Ya, but I haven't been to my house in a while, I'm too scared about the beast," he admitted.

"So you live in the bar?" The bottle was freezing my hands. "Yep, there is a room above us so I stay there for the time being? I own this building anyway." He shrugged.

"Oh. Well thanks for the bottle, I'll probably end up finishing it by tomorrow." I said while walking out the building. I looked at the bottle and smiled, already thinking of him.

Leo POV

I came across Aries again, who looked busy from the looks of it. "What are you working on?" I couldn't help but ask. "Go away." He turned his back. "Oh come on tell me please!" I begged. He sighed heavily. "It's a drawing."

"Of what? Me?" I sat next to him. "Don't you have better things to do then bother me?" He rolled his eyes. "No not really." I said quickly. "It's embarrassing." Aries's red hair fell in front of his eyes.

"There is nothing embarrassing about drawing a man." I kiddingly winked. He cracked a smile. "No, it's flowers." He revealed the picture. It was a beautiful picture of a group of hydrangeas. (My fav flower irl).

"Wow." My mouth was open. "I know I know." He sighed. "These are good!" I handed the book back to him.

Nobody POV

Aries smiled evilly, getting close to Leo was working.