Warfare

Nobody POV

"HAHAHAHAHA that's hilarious!" Ophichus laughed while shoving handfuls of popcorn into his mouth. Cas stared at him with disgust. "Slow down." He crossed his arms. "And stop laughing at people getting ripped apart." He sighed.

"Oi, I'm death, I can't help it, and you're the one that wanted to watch with me." He purposely talked with his mouth full to piss Cas off. Cas scrunched his nose up and tried to resist the urge.

"OMG LOOK AT HIM! HAHAHAHAH!!!" He let out a huge chain of laughs. Cas stared at the spot of light in the darkness and winced at someone being torn to shreds, maybe he shouldn't have watched this. It was like a horror movie, he preferred light rom coms.

"YES MOOOOORE!" Ophichus said in a powerful voice. Cas gave him a deadly glare. "Shut. Up." He growled. Ophichus looked at Cas's grey eyes, a storm brewing in them.

"What are you gonna do, Cassie?" Ophichus mocked. Cas was on his last draw and Ophichus just broke it. "I'm going to MAIM YOU!" Cas jumped on him and they fell to the ground. Ophichus blocked all his aggressive punches easily even when being pinned from the waist down.

"Is that all? Weakling. I thought you were the great God." Ophichus scoffed. "The only force that opposes me is you, and do you know how much that frustrates me? Seeing you kill people?" Cas was huffing. "Ok one, it's my job and two you're out of shape." He squinted.

"Shut up." Cas hissed. "Make. Me. Fool." Ophichus's lips curled into a menacing smile. Cas was breathing heavily and suddenly couldn't help himself but glance at Ophichus's lips. He took a hard gulp. "This is stupid." Cas turned away and started getting up.

Ophichus grabbed his shoulder. "I don't think you heard me, I said, make me." He squinted. His aggressiveness was just more attractive. Cas slowly leaned forward, scared of what was to come. His lips hovered over Ophichus's. Cas felt a gentle hand on the collar of his shirt, in a swift movement Ophichus pulled his collar  and their lips touched.

Cas had his hands on both sides of Ophichus's head to hold himself up and Ophichus had on hand wrapped around Cas's waist and the other around his neck.

Ophichus pulled away

Ophichus pulled away. "You were taking too long."

Virgo, Pisces and Taurus had safely gotten the survivors to Python. They followed instructions and didn't light a fire despite how cold it was. Night had fallen and the temperature dropped. Children were shivering. "Hey! My son is shivering light a damn fire!" A man complained.

"Do you want to live sir?" Taurus had his hands behind his back. "Well yes but-."

"Then shut your damn mouth." Taurus snapped. The man grumbled and walked back to his family. Everybody was on high tensions. Pisces shivered, she was only wearing her maid clothes. Virgo hugged herself and curled up as much as she could to maintain body heat.

The mountains towered over them and created a shadow, efficiently hiding them. Leo caught sight of the flying arrow. "That's Libra's arrow, the beast is coming! Positions!" Leo howled.

Scorpio, Gemini, and Aries were already at the river. Libra and Leo were to lure it there. Libra came sprinting from the woods with the beast hot on her tail. "GO she screamed. Leo nodded and sprinted towards the river. Libra was close behind him, easily catching up.

"Good job Libra." Leo huffed put while running. "It's Aquarius." She gave a wink. Leo hid his shock and continued running. They could hear the thunderous sounds of the beast behind them, knocking down massive trees that were in its way.

Leo could hear the soft rushing of the water. He saw the river. "NOW!" Leo and Libra made and abrupt turn to the right. The beast seemed to gasp and skid it's way into the semi deep river. It snorted as it took in its new surroundings. You think this will defeat me? Puny mortals, think again. The beast roared loudly to prove its point.

"NOW!" Leo yelled again. Gemini leaped from a tree and landed square on the beasts back. She had a sharp dagger on her and began to repeatedly stab it. The beast groaned in pain and tried to violently shake her off. Gemini hung on to its fur and let out a small cry of fear.

Aquarius got out of Libra's body and waited for the next opportunity. Libra, one realizing she was in control of her own body, notched an arrow and shot it into the beast's small black eye. It released a monstrous roar and scratched at its eye in anger.

The best hissed and decided to roll over in the water to get Gemini off. Gemini took a deep breath before going under. The bed of the river was deep enough so she wouldn't get squished. Her lungs burned and her vision was getting blurry.

If she let go, she would die, if she held on, she would die. She gasped as she felt something take over her body. Aquarius felt like she was suffocating but she then cleared her head. She took the dagger and lodged it into the beast. It groaned and turned back over.

"I'm such an idiot." Gemini muttered to herself after Aquarius left. The beast eventually shook Gemini off and the fell onto the back, groaning in pain. In her place Scorpio jumped, he needed to get to its head and finish it.

The beast was frustrated and began thrashing around even more. Leo was knee deep in water with Aries behind him as a backup. The beast decided flung Scorpio up and then swatted him to the side, like a fly. It caught sight of Leo and huffed.

"Ready Aries?" Leo asked. He gasped as he felt a cold metal blade to his skin. "Aries?" Leo gulped. "I was the assassin, I was the one that tried to kill you." He hissed. "I know." Leo said calmly. "What? You knew?!" Aries gasped. "I would tell you but we have a ravenous beast headed our way!" Leo announced. Aries scoffed and let him go, the blade of his knife nicking Leo's neck.

Aquarius gasped, it was heading towards him.

"You ok?" Cap carefully lead Cancer back to the castle. The baby wailed in distress. A stray man ran past Cancer and bumped into her harshly, her bag hit the ground. "Hey! Watch it!" Capricorn yelled, being protective of the baby.

"No....NO!" Cancer screamed, making the baby cry even louder. "Calm down, it's a bag." Capricorn rubbed her shoulder. "No, my medicine was in that!" She let out a choked sob. "Oh shit." Capricorn looked at the bag and saw the blue liquid seeping out and soaking into the ground.