Introduction

Now:
I could hear her, my beloved Katherine, screaming for help.  Those bloodsuckers took her, they're responsible for all of this.

Everything that had happened will haunt me for the rest of my life, everything I've lost - my Pack, my humanity - are nothing compared to what I've done. Why me? Why was I chosen to live my life like this?

'Chris!'
Her screams got louder.

'I'm coming Katherine!'
I shouted, but it was too late.

The vampires got away and they'll only use her scent as a trap. What do I do, what do I do? I asked myself. We were so far apart now and I could hear her thoughts, she was so afraid.

'It's okay, Kate. I won't let them hurt you.'
I said in order to keep both her and myself calm.

Our bond may be strong but it can easily break once those vampires suck her blood, stupid immortal imprint...

There was only one thing to do and that was to ask them for forgiveness of what I've done and hopefully they'll help, but what I've done cannot be forgiven.

I was someone else before  I met Katherine. I was a killer, a murderer, but I couldn't help it because of my animal instincts...

I killed people for pleasure, I loved watching others suffer, I loved hearing the sounds of their bones breaking, and Katherine was supposed to be one of my victims, but everything changed once I imprinted on her.

They took it all away, but they are nothing compared to the monster that I was.

This is a story of a killer wolf falling in love, this is my story, this is the story of Chris Evans.