Two Worlds

Then:
Other than killing people, I would live as one of them, and I've noticed that immortals aren't the only monsters, it's also the mortals.

Humans killing vampires and  wolves, and using our DNA to cure us. But we cannot be cured, at least not without dying.

Every person I've seen, can also be described as a monster, except for one. I've been watching her everyday and I've been trying to talk to her, but I just didn't know how.

I decided that eventually we would have to meet, so why can't it be now? She was on her way to the Supermarket, that would be the perfect opportunity to get her to come to me.

I quickly went home to get my car so that I can drive to the Supermarket. Ugh, I sound like a fucking stalker. What's wrong with me, I'm supposed to think of eating this girl, not become friends with her.

My car was parked outside with the rest of the cars,  and inside it was me, waiting for her to exit the Supermarket.

Once she walked out I saw her carrying alot of groceries, and I exited the car so that I could help her. The best part of this is that she doesn't have a car so I could offer her a lift home as well.

'Hi.' I said once I got closer.

'Hi.' She replied.

'May I help you with that?'

'Sure... Thanks.'

I took the groceries from her and we walked to my car.

'Here I'll give you a lift'

'No you don't need to do that'

'I insist. All you have to do is give me the location'

It's not like I didn't know where she lived. So I drove her home and stopped in front of her house.

'Thank you.' She said as I helped her carry the groceries inside.

'No problem. I'm Chris by the way.'

'Katherine, but you can call me Kate.'

'Nice to meet you.'

'You too. And thanks again for helping me. It's not everyday you get to go to the Supermarket and find a guy helping you.'

'I'm just glad I got to meet a friend.'

I went to my car and drove home. Oh how she smelt good and I don't mean it in a hungry kind of way. The perfume that she was wearing smelt amazing.

I walked into my house and found my entire pack in the living room.

'Hey Alpha' Kevin said. 'We've been listening to your thoughts and we thought that you would've brought home a meat sack.'

'She's not a meat sack.' I said.

'Okay. I didn't mean to sound threatening, but we did come to warn you to watch your back. Soon I'll be the Alpha and your crush will be crushed.'

'I'd watch that mouth of yours if I was you, don't forget it was me who saved your life, and I can easily take that away.'

'You've gone soft Chris and it's only a matter of time before that girl of yours, goes missing.'

I walked closer to Kevin and lifted him up as I grabbed his throat and choked him.

'You will not lay a finger on Kate or I will tear you limb from limb.'

And I threw him out the back door. I walked towards him and everyone else followed.

'No you will be the one in pieces!' He shouted. And transformed into the white wolf.
I transformed as well, into the black wolf, much bigger, much stronger and much faster.

'You need to know where's your place, you need to know who your Alpha is. I'm your Alpha, you listen to me and I say that Katherine will not be harmed!' I growled.

Kevin walked away into the woods and didn't bother to turn around.

'All of you, leave now!' I said and they all left.

I could sense fear in Kevin. Good. He shouldn't stand against me ever again not unless he wants to get himself killed.