Falling Apart

Now:
Me and Mike have been running for hours and I was starting to get tired, alot tired.

'Mike where are we going?!' I asked.

'We're going to see the Carriers.'

'Carriers?'

'They're like us but older, stronger, faster and smarter. I met them a few days after you kicked Kevin out of the Pack. They're wolves who walk on two legs, you can say that they're the evolution of man.'

'How long is this going to take? Kate's still out there and we have to find her.'

'They can't do anything to her, remember? You imprinted on her which means she can't be harmed.'

'So you do pay attention after all.'

'Of course I do. You're my Alpha.'

Then:
I was on my way to Kate's house. I wasn't going to mess this up, all I had to do was to get me and him alone, so that I could eat him and gain his memories. Yes we can do that too.

'Chris. Katherine's not home she's working.'

'Well actually, I came to see you sir. I was hoping if you could join me in the woods for a little hunting.'

I held up a Springfield, so that he couldn't get the  wrong idea of the word hunt.

'Sure. It's day time anyway so there'll be no wolves out. Wait here just a second.'

He went inside the house and after two minutes he came out with his very own Springfield.

'Let's go shoot some animals.'

We walked into the woods and I made sure that we were far away from the house.

'So how's work at the CIA?'

'It's okay I guess. If you don't count the wolf complaints that we've been getting.'

'Aren't you planning on doing something about them?'

'Well actually, we are. We've been working on something called Project Zeus. A device that could easily sniff out a werewolf and kill it. It is the most indestructible Weapon that we've ever made.'

'Wow. It sounds like you know what you're doing, but... what if Project Zeus fails, what if it's not as indestructible as you think?'

'Well then there's plan B. And that is to go into the woods and kill every wolf insight.'

'That's suicide sir.'

'And how would you know? It's not like you've been to war before.'

'No. But I have killed some wolves before.'

'And how did you do that?'

'Like this.'

I grabbed him and bit his neck until his heart stopped beating. I started to get a headache, I could hear voices speaking and one sounded like John's.

John's memories:
'How long till we launch Project Zeus?'

'Sir it's still in the prototype zone. I need werewolf DNA in order to complete it.' A scientist answered.

'Well I know where to get that. My daughter met this new kid and when I looked into his eyes I knew that he's a werewolf.'

End of memory.
'Son of a bitch!' He knew. He fucking knew that I was a wolf he needed my DNA in order to complete Project Zeus.

'You humans make me sick.' I spat on his dead body. I needed to tell the rest of the Pack about this.

These humans do not know what they're are doing. I turned around to look at Jack's dead body.

'Sorry Kate.' I said. And I walked away.

I ran to my house, opened the door and slammed it closed again.

'Whoa. What's got you all worked up?' Erik asked

'Okay. First of all don't speak like that it's not you. Second of all the CIA are planning on destroying the woods and us with it.'

'What!' They all shouted.

'What are we going to do?' Mike asked.

'We can't do anything. At least not now. I'm going to think of a plan. Tonight you guys better make sure that you've eaten.'

'What? Why?' Mike asked.

'You'll see. Just keep the tv on and watch the news.'