Pure blood

Then:
I was the leader of the Dark Shadows Pack, and we weren't like other packs, we were more monsters than wolves, I don't know what Kate even saw in me.

'Chris, the sun has set. Is it time yet?' Mike asked.

Mike was my favourite member of the pack. He was angry at first when he found out that I turned him into a wolf, but the he realised afterwards that I was actually saving his life.

He wouldn't have survived after that vampire bit him, but thanks to me he's alive. And now he treats me like I'm his father, well sort of.

Wolves don't have feelings, nor do vampires, and I thought I didn't have feelings, but I was wrong.

'It's time. Get the rest of the pack ready. Tonight we hunt.' I answered him.

As usual, we would be out in the woods hunting animals, but everyone in the pack always wondered why we don't hunt humans, especially Kevin.

Kevin is the most stubborn pack member I've ever had. He always wanted to be pack leader, but I couldn't allow that.

'It's too dangerous.'

I tell him every single day, but he thinks I've gone soft. It's not that, humans know we exist, they have upgraded their weapons ever since they saw the first immortal and I can't allow my young pack members to be killed.

So we were werewolves and I was the alpha. When transform into the beast... they can't control it, only I can, and it's my job take sure that they stay by my side no matter what.
Now I was the black wolf, Kevin was pure white and Mike was silver. The rest of my Pack was:

Erik the red wolf, Jack the grey wolf, Alex the gold wolf and Sam he too was a grey wolf, but he had a little black fur as well.

I thought about what Kevin said and I realised that it wouldn't hurt to kill one or two humans and it was just our luck that made us saw a woman going out for a nice stroll in the woods.

'Mike' I said

'Yes' he answered.

'This one's yours.' I said.

Mike quietly stalked his prey until he got closer. He jumped out of the shadows and onto the woman who was now screaming. Mike bit her neck until there was no life left on her.

This is what I meant when I called us monsters. This woman wasn't our first and last human, we craved for more and we got more.

Men, women, innocent children, all have died because of us.When I look at myself now and I think of what I've done, I cannot call myself Chris, I didn't deserve the name, because I wasn't human at all. What I did wasn't human, what I felt wasn't human. Oh Kate... I'm so sorry that I've brought you into this mess.

Now:
Why did I become this monster, no wasn't a monster I was worse than that, I was something none could describe. I can still hear her screams, she's begging for help. I need to find my Kate.

'We will find her.' Someone said from behind

'Mike? I thought you decided to leave with Kevin and the rest of the pack.'

'I will never follow them, not unless you're our leader, besides we're still a pack. Insuperable.'

'Unstoppable. But we still have to find Kate.'

'We will, but we can't do it without any help.'