Memories

Then :
I was out in the woods, hunting animals so that I could keep my energy going. Kate stayed at the pond and waited for me to return.

When I was done hunting, I went back to the pond, where I left Kate. I stopped when I saw that she was swimming in the pond, naked.

I tried moving closer without letting her see me, but it didn't work, because she already saw me.

I felt awkward, I didn't know whether I should just walk towards her or just stay where I am.

"Do you wanna get in? The water's cool and relaxing." She said.

I didn't want to act like a coward in front of her so I had no choice but to join her and get into the water.

"Yeah. I'll be there in a sec." I said.

I took off my clothes,  which made me feel a bit uncomfortable due to the fact I have never gotten undressed in front of a human.

"You know you don't have to get in if you don't feel like it."

"Well I'm not gonna stand here and watch."

I jumped into the water, and noticed that it was alot warmer than I thought.

"Careful you don't want to smell like a wet dog." Kate joked...

Now:
That day was the most memorable day of my life. It was the day when I actually had someone to talk to. Over all the years in which I have lived, this was my favourite.

"C'mon we're almost there!" Mike shouted.

Then:
The sun had set, and it was dark. The stars lit the sky as if they were fireworks. Kate and I were laying on the grass, looking at the sky.

"How did you become a werewolf?" She asked.

"Well according to the wolf legends, you are chosen by the moon and if you are you'll die. After death you will be reincarnated and live your entire life as an immortal." I answered.

"So you're stuck living on earth?" She asked.

"Pretty much. Yes."

"What would you say if I should become a wolf?"

"I'd say that you've wasted your life."

"What if it was for a good reason? What if I did it to spend eternity with you?"

"You don't have to do that. I like you just the way you are. I fell in love with a beautiful human, and i don't want that to change. I'd rather live my life by spending time with the girl I fell in love with."

It was that moment when we kissed. Her lips were so soft, I took in the breath of her once we stopped. This is how I would like to spend my immortal life.

Now:
It was the day we first kissed, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed her lips beneath mine, I enjoyed touching her soft skin, I enjoyed the feeling if her hands in my hair. I enjoyed all of that, and now I'm about to lose it all.

"Oh Kate.... Please be okay." I said.