Prologue

"You're the what??!!" 

I gawked my eyes at him, yanking on his clothes to force out an answer from those sealed lips of his. The chain between us rattled as I moved. 

The space in which we were sitting in was incredibly small. Somehow we managed to cramp both our bodies inside in a hurry. 

Forcefully, he placed his index finger against my lips. 

With a grunt, I tilted my head, letting my teeth sink into his skin. 

A pained groan slipped out from his lips. 

"Are you seriously the-?!" 

My words were muffled when he shoved his hand over my lips. Annoyed, I dug my nails into his forearm, attempting to peel his hand off. 

I instantly cowered back when he inched closer to me, with his eyes staring intently into mine, his nose barely touching mine. 

"You know what I'll do if you don't stop babygirl." He rasped out, a smirk's ugliness making its way across his lips. 

I return an aggressive glare, my eyes flaring with menace. I needed the truth. 

Fast footsteps came our way when I started to pinch his arms. His jaw clenched tight. 

"Tell me now!" 

His palm caught my cheeks tightly as he closed the distance between us. 

I froze when his lips forcefully captured mine. 

Landing a fist against his hard chest, I scrunched his shirt in my palms, shoving him off me. 

"Stop it Jungkook. I had enough." 

"Stop what?" His annoying tone rang sickly in my ears. That tone of utter amusement. 

A playful glint infested his gaze. 

"Stop kissing me every single time I-!"