Chapter 11

"Are you kidding me?" 

"No." 

"I'm not doing it." I turned away. 

"Suit yourself, princess." 

I panicked. The door behind us was opening. 

"Fine." 

"Beg me." The words rolled off his tongue. 

"For fu-" 

He glided his tongue across the inside of his cheek with a smirk, clearly having the time of his life. 

"Just fkn kiss-" 

***

"I can't reach it." 

Groaning, I rushed behind him, trying to keep up with his pace. 

"JUNGKOOK CAN YOU SLOW DOWN IM TRYING TO-" 

He shushed me instantly. 

"MY WHOLE ENTIRE BACK IS LITERALLY OUT IN THE WIND FOR DISPLAY." I whispered out the words angrily. 

"And?" 

We reached the back door of the building, checking if it was locked. 

"CAN YOU JUST GET THE ZIP-" 

His hands covered my lips. I heard the closing of the door. The cold air of the outside was gone. We were in. 

He pushed me against the wall, chest first and my stomach stung from the impact. 

There was a  couple of footsteps a few metres away from us. 

He breathed right next to my neck, pushing himself against my back. When the footsteps died down, I felt his fingers grab onto the zipper at the back of my dress. He held his palm against my waist while his warm fingertips brushed up my bare back, sliding the zip up. 

"Say please at least." He whispered next to my ear, clearly amused. 

I grabbed onto his arm instead, sliding his hand across my waist. I leaned back onto his chest, tilting my head until I felt his breaths on my cheeks. 

"Why should I?" 

A feeling of triumph came over me, knowing that his cocky attitude wasn't permanent. 

Absentmindedly peeling his hands away, I peeked out from the wall, concentrating on the carpeted long corridor ahead of us. 

"Because you'll be begging for more." 

His hands held me back from behind, slid down my dress,  grabbed onto its rim before tugging on the tight black fabric upwards. Feeling his teeth gently bite my ear, I shivered as goosebumps sang up my arms. 

 "Not now Jungkook-" 

A sudden heavy breath slipped through my lips, he let out an airy chuckle. Assuming that after nearly a month with him, I would've gotten used to this hormonal mess, but apparently not. 

A figure approached us around the far corner in my vision.

Smacking his hands away, I draped the heavy coat in my arms over my shoulder, covering our wrists. Hurriedly, I slipped the mask on, letting its brim rest on the bridge of my nose. Spontaneously, I fumbled around as I fit his on, right on time when the woman turned around the corner. 

A waitress stopped in front of us, holding a couple of towelettes on her forearms, she gave me an awkward look. 

"Do you need any help?"