●~Chapter 1: Survivor~●

You opened your eyes to find yourself lying on golden flowers with a bashed up head.

  Sitting up, hand lightly rubbing the back of your head, you looked around, picking up some nearby flowers with your free hand, their fragrance rubbing off on your skin.

  "This doesn't seem like Heaven or Hell, everything is still physical..." you thought as you stood up as you dropped the flowers you once held, falling gracefully to the ground.

  Standing was easy... and you were breathing... "That's not right.," you muttered

You looked up to reveal a small opening that allowed light to get in...

Hold up, Isn't that how you got here in the first place?

"How the fuck am I not dead?!"

  You thought "Surely that fall would've killed me."

Judging by the drop, it was somewhere around nine to eleven floors of a skyscraper. "Truly... HOW DOES ONE SURVIVE THAT?!"

  You were dumbfounded as you turned around. There was a crack in the wall large enough for you to fit through. There was nowhere else to go anyway, so you walked through the opening to reveal a small yellow flower crying.

  "FlOwErS CaN CrY?!" You thought to yourself as it's sobs got louder upon approach. It noticed you, feared you, and tried to back away... a pretty useless thought for a plant who was rooted on the ground...

  "Oh no, Human...." it stuttered. "P-Please... PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"

  "what the... Don't worry, I wont! Why in the world would you think that?" You asked in confusion. It was a crying flower, why the hell would you hurt something that's already crying?

  "O-Oh...Thank you for sparing me, human" the flower said with a smile. "My name is Flowey, Flowey the Flower. Pleasure to meet ya kind human!"

  "The name's (Y/N). Pleasure is all mine~" You smiled back at it.

  "Where am I and why were you crying?" You asked as you looked around the area, abandoned and left without a care.

  "I was crying because, before you arrived, a few monsters tried to pluck petals off me.... I heard humans were cruel, just as cruel as the monsters down here. But you're not... So um, Welcome to The Underground!" Flowey replied with a sweet smile.

  "The monsters here have the intent to hurt you. They love to cuss and spit at you, love to see the suffering of others who as insignificant, like me. I try to hide from them as much as possible because, if I really wanted to, I'm much stronger than them... but I fear... that's why I rather not fight."

A flower is stronger than a monster down here? How badly did you bash your head?

  You looked around and found a door. "So, Where does this lead to?" You asked curiously.

  Flowey went into the ground and sprang up at where you were replying "That's a short cut to the ending of the ruins. It contains no puzzles and its really quick, but I don't think you should go there."

  You sat on the floor next to Flowey, who was looking at the door. You wanted to see what was beyond this.

  But after hearing what flowey had to say about the monsters... you were slightly apprehensive.

  You were already bashed up quite badly. Bloodstains on your back, arms and legs. The painful feeling comes back whenever you look at them.

  "I wanna go though..." the words seem to slip out of your mouth as you sat there

  "Are you crazy?! They'll Kill you out there! If it's not because you are weak, it'll be because you are a human!" Flowey exclaimed.

  A stupid thought enteres your mind: Maybe you could change their perspective? Maybe you could help them see that killing isn't the answer...

Maybe...
Just maybe...
You could live down here.
Survive even...

  "Hmm...Flowey, is there any way I can contact you when I need your help??"

  "Just call my name, and I'll come to ya." He smiled before asking, "Why?"

"Because," you continued as you stood up "I need to find a way out of here and that door is my only way out." You sighed before opening the doors, running out.

  "(Y/N) COME BACK. YOU'LL DIE OUT THERE." Shouted Flowey, but his voice got faint; you couldn't hear anything but your own footsteps echoing through the narrow dark passageway.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

  It took quite a while and your legs started to ache, but despite all that, you were standing in front of a larger door.

"How many fucking doors are in this place? Is this Alice in wonderland or something?" You questioned yourself.

  finally, you inhaled and exhaled as you think of what to say if you encountered a monster:

"Hello?"

Maybe... "Nice to meet you?"

"Please don't kill me" would be too weird...

  "Maybe I'll think of something when the time comes..." you said to yourself.

  Gathering all your strength, you pushed the large purple door open to reveal a cold, snowy terrain. This wasn't just some ordinary world anymore.... it was something you thought could never happen to someone like you. Like... seriously, how he fuck it be snowing down here? The place is Literally called THE UNDERGROUND.

  After faceplaming yoursefl, you placed both feet in the snow, listening to the wind whistle through. Luckily, you were warm, since that long-sleeved shirt is made outta wool, you ain't freezing to death~

  "Am I ready? ..... of course I am! I just hope I don't die." Weird, you actually wanted to commit suicide... and now you want to survive. Is this what it feels like  in cartoons when they bang their head real hard and think differently?

You stupidly came to terms with yourself and said "I'm indecisive... But I'm willing to see what's in store... what kind of new world this could be"

You are willing
You are strong
You. Are. Determined.

------------------------------------------------------------------

(So... how about it? Hehe, I know it sucked. Don't worry! More chapter coming your way♡ Just hold on k?

Feedback is welcomed.)