AfterSession: Chapter 7: Happily Ever After

The day has finally come. Bells are ringing, birds are chirping, and all your friends were wearing lovely bridesmaids dresses. The garden was set with lovely wedding decorations as you, the bride to be, admired everything in front of you.

"Congratulations, (y/n)."

Sans came up to you and smirked. To realise that once these two tried to capture and kill you and now you are getting married to one of them, truly is a spectacular transformation. The memories of the past flood back to you as you remember your journey through the underground.

Your brother, Chara, was also there in a white suit and wearing his signature heart locket. "I'd like to congratulate you on your union with your... well... lover, Sister." Chara was never one for informality, so you smiled and thanked him.

The many trials and troubles from the past led you to see that even the most bitter of enemies can become friends. Monsters and humans living in harmony seemed to be just a dream, and now a reality.

You pinched yourself, wondering if it was real if you had really met this dashing sentry and his feisty brother, fought against a war general and is now happily awaiting to get hitched

Just on time, the bells began to ring, and it was time for you to finally be an official married couple with Papyrus. Undyne and Alphys were together happily, frisk and sans, and many other faces that you saw around you. You put on your veil and stood there, waiting for the music.

Frisk, your maid of honour, helped you with everything in preparation for the wedding. You were really happy and lucky to have her as a sister-in-law.

The reception was going so well that it felt as if it wasn't real. But you kept on walking and joined hands with Papyrus, who was smiling at how beautiful you looked.

You said your vows and he said his, and you guys were married in an instant. Cheers of happiness resonated as everyone went into the reception for lunch.

"Isn't this great?" Papyrus asked you as you smiled with glee. "It is. I must thank you for not killing me when we first met." You smiled, and Papyrus chuckled.

Soon after you two, and a few others were dancing together for the couple's dance. The music was sweet and melodious, giving off a romantic feel. Papyrus and you swayed to the rhythm of the soft piano, enjoying yourselves.

Afternoon turned tonight and you guys were still celebrating happily. Sans was drunk, Frisk was trying her best to help him, Alphys and Undyne were flirting at the wine area, and you and papyrus were laughing at old times

You two talked about the beginning, the good and the bad.

"Isn't this the perfect way to end the day my dear?"

"It is my love, it sure is."

- The True Ending -