●~Chapter 14: Small talk, big talk~●

Undyne's POV
I wanted to tell Papyrus that he wouldn't lose his job. But he was sleeping. I could've told (Y/N) to tell him but...

That would just make him assume that I am not saying it sincerely and he'll think I'm lying.

Ugh, my job is so fucked up. I never wanted to hurt anyone. All I ever wanted was to protect the king.. and he uses me as his killing machine.

Sans wasn't home just now was he? Maybe I can talk. I'll go find him.

Sans's POV
Lying on my bed doesn't make me feel any better. My jealousy is strangling me... I just want to separate the two and sit in between them!

Ugh I need to go to grill- I can't... he'll just make fun of me saying that I didn't listen to him...

That intelligent little shit bag was right. That temmie was dangerous... it's been manipulating my mind!

Where else can I go now? Maybe just take a walk and bully some idiots down the road. That would calm my nerves... I hope.

I teleported out. I paced around the town several times.. the cold wind just went through me. I didn't feel anything...

Only Jealousy

Why am I so jealous?! Am I obsessed or something?! Clearly not... I've just been... mind fucked... yeah...

After a while, I saw a black figure. Slim curved body line, long hair and boots... I know who that is alright

It's captain scalely. Bitch of the royal douchbags.

She walked up to me with a rather sad face... now to be honest with myself, undyne is damn pretty and.. I hate seeing pretty people with a sad face.

"Hey, sweetheart, what's wrong? You seem down in the deeps?"

"Enough with the flattery Sans... I wanna talk to you... about papyrus."

Eyy... so the pretty one wants to talk huh??

"Yeah... whadda bout it?"

"I wanted to tell him that he still has his job. I just wanna sound convincing enough so he acknowledges that I'm being real with him"

"Should' a left him alone while u could huh, smartass."

"Hey.. it isn't my fault that Asgore turned me into a human hunting machine! I mean, look at Mettaton! He is definitely worse than I am!"

She was right about that. That TV show star will slaughter every human it sees and stream it live. The torture is endless and its as gory as ever...

"So um... maybe we could make something work."

"What do you mean?"

"Ok. Hear me out."

"You'll get to tell that to Papyrus as long as you get him away from (Y/N) for one whole day."

"You'll be able to convince him. It takes a day for Papyrus to see your commitment. When he does, he'll forgive you."

"What's your motive...?"

"While ya keep my bro busy... I can go on a date with (Y/N)"

"Deal?"

Undyne's POV
Keep papyrus occupied as I try to tell him and ask for forgiveness as Sans goes on a date... I don't usually make deals... but if it'll convince Papyrus then...

Sans was already holding his hand out for me to shake it...

"Deal."

I shook his hand and he grinned.

"Perfect"