●~Chapter 16: HELP!~●

Hours past. You and Sans walked all the way to waterfall talking about stuff as the both of you were eating the nice-creams.

You were tired of walking. You sat down near the water and sans sat beside you.

"Hey um....(Y/N)"

"Yeah?"

"Why would humans hurt such a pretty thing as yourself?"

You blushed faintly. You never thought Sans was a guy who would ask that.

"Um...I dont..know?" You replied with an unsure voice.

Suddenly, shuffling could be heard behind the two of you.

Sans stood up and place himself in front of you. His eye was glowing redder than usual as he summoned his attacks.

"Who's there?!" Shouted sans. There was no reply.

You were swept off your feet by an unknown figure. It was running extremely fast.

Sans then summoned his gaster blaster and chased after the figure.

"SANS!! HELP!!" you exclaimed.

"IM COMIN!!!" He shot multiple beams at the figure. He then threw bones. But to no avail, the figure kept on running.

He got on-top of the gaster blaster and stood on it like he was surfing.

The figure then stopped and pulled out a knife. The knife reflected the beams that the gaster blaster shot.

The figure then shot a beam back at the gaster blaster and it collapsed on the ground.

"SANS!" You exclaimed as he went down with his Gaster blaster. A loud crash came as figure pulled you into a black void of nothingness.

The figure disappeared as it turned into black dust leaving the knife on the floor.

A person in a sweater then walked up and picked up the knife. The person ran the knife through his fingers like it was nothing.

"He he he"

"I am so glad that I can FINALLY catch up with you"

You were afraid. "W-who are you? W-what do you want with me?"

"My name is Chara. Nice to see you again."

"Aww, doll... don't look so scared. I'm just here to be your friend.

YOUR BEST FRIEND

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Sans's POV
I can't believe my shot got reflected. I crashed as I heard (Y/N) scream my name in terror right before she got sucked into a black vortex leading to something that resembles avoid.

Who can create vortexes and shadow creatures like that?! Ugh...I really fucked up bad... All I wanted was a date and then she gets kidnapped.

I need to get Papyrus. He is always around her. Oh, I'm going to get my ass kicked so hard!

Papyrus's POV
Undyne keeps telling me that I have my job back. I told her that I believed her but she keeps insisting. Is there something I'm not quite getting?

Sans then crashed through the door. It seemed urgent.

"PAPYRUS!!!"

"What is it?"

"Boss, you've gotta help me. (Y/N) got kidnapped!!!!!"

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT!"

I stood up and grabbed Sans by the collar. I punched him several times before throwing him on the ground.

I can't believe he let my girlfriend be taken! He was coughing up blood as I gave him a cold stare asking.

"Where. Is. She."

"B-Boss I (cough) don't know(cough cough) ow... She was (cough) dragged into a (cough) vortex"

"You fucking piece of shit. Did you set this thing up with Undyne?"

"Y-yes... I just wanted a date with her."

"Ugh (Y/N) would kill me for this but...We are together."

"W-What?! Ugh... that would've explained why you two were always together (cough cough)... damn... I can't believe that I was already rejected by her... well at least she still calls me bro."

"Let's get her out of the mess you caused. Undyne, you are also coming along. I think this kidnapper isn't just regular--"

"Chara! He is the only one who can make vortexes!" Exclaimed Sans as he realised.

"I'm going to kill him."

"No matter what"