●~Chapter 9: Defended~●

You awoke from the sound of metal clanging against each other. What was going on? You looked out the window to see Sans and Papyrus fighting off some royal guards.

"What do you have to hide in your house sentry?!!" One royal guard shouted

"Why can't you let us do the monthly home inspection?!" Said another.

"Sans, get (Y/N) and teleport her to waterfall right now," Papyrus whispered.

  Sans teleported into the room, grabbed you, and teleported you to waterfall

"Kid, Stay here and don't move."

Papyrus's POV

"Gentlemen. My stove is not safe to go to. My brother is currently sorting it out. Please refrain from fighting."

"Orders were from captain Undyne Sir. We need to Inspect your house!"

  Sans came back out and nodded. I let the guards through stating "you are undyne's best guards. Please refrain from getting burnt. I will go get supplies to fix the error"

  A small lie. But again, it was worth it. Sans then grabbed my hand and teleported me to the waterfall.

"I'll hold them off your tail-bone boss."

  And with that, he teleported back to the house,

Sans's POV
  "So, are ya done lookin? I would like to watch some TV in peace."

  The guards stared at me. Ohh they were pissed. This was gonna be fun.

"If you don't let us do our job, we'll send you to Captain Undyne"

"Oh, I'm not afraid of her. She is whale aware of what happens if any of you douchebags touch me or my brother."

"We respect the Sentry and his means of keeping us safe. We don't want to hurt him since he holds great power in our community. But Captain said he was acting weird."

"Well, looks like Undyne needs to cool down. I bet that she is just sea-ing things"

  Undyne then stepped into the house.
"WHERE IS THE SENTRY, YOU RUNT?!"

  I was picked up on the collar of my sweater. She growled and I really wanted to bite her fucking face off. But my brother would lose his Job...

"Undyne, I suggest you put me down. I wouldn't want to scale with ya."

"Maybe I wasn't clear... WHERE IS THE FUCKING SENTRY?!"

"WELL, since our stove is broken, he needed to get new parts."

  Undyne threw me down and went over to the stove. She started to turn it on. I quickly used my magic to seal the gas. That way, it wouldn't work.

  I hope my bro and that kid is ok. Ugh, the trouble of having a real fortune come true...

Your POV

  Papyrus approached you. You didn't know what was going on. You were still half asleep

"Training will have to wait. Right now you need to be defended."

  Papyrus carried you and you slept in his arms. You were extremely exhausted due to the fact you woke up in the middle of the night just to continue that book.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

  You started to wake up. Something was....different. you heard the gushing of water. And you felt somewhat...warm.

  You sat up to see Papyrus looking at the gushing water. You were beside a fire. You looked toward the ceiling...

Rocks...

  Wait... Gushing water, A fire and rocks for a ceiling... you were in a CAVE of some sort.

"Hey Papyrus" you rubbed your eyes as you called out to him

"Huh? Oh, you're awake."

"Where are we?"

"We're in Waterfall. Well... behind it to be exact."

  Papyrus was somewhat wet. His boots were soaked.

"What happened?"

"I suspect Undyne knows that you're around. She most probably would be looking for me and you. Sans is holding them off."

"So what do we do now?"

"We could wait for Sans. He'll come get us when the cost is cl--"

  We suddenly ended back in the house. Sans was smirking at us.

"Heya. It's been taken care of. You probably don't want to know what happened."

"Thanks, Brother. You finally did something helpful."

"What can I say? When ya need me, I'll help out."

"I'm sorry... if I hadn't have come down here, you wouldn't be in trouble..."

"Nah don't sweat it, kid. You were already predicted to come"

"Huh?"

"Nevermind..."

  And with that, he teleported away. He didn't say where he was going but hopefully, he wouldn't get himself into trouble.

  What a way to start the day, rudely intruding while someone is sleeping.

  The house though was ransacked and had tons of cracks on the walls. We had a lot of cleaning up to do.

  What was that prediction thing about? Was there something you didn't know?