AfterSession: Chapter 2: Valentines Day

You woke up and checked the calendar. "Feb 14... Valentino Day..." you said tiredly. You rose from the bed and walked all the way to the bathroom to wash your face, brush your teeth and all that good stuff before going downstairs to prepare breakfast.

You tied up your (H/C) (H/L) hair (IF YOU HAVE SHORT HAIR THEN IGNORE DIS) and made heart-shaped pancakes topped with three scoops of strawberry Ice cream, sliced banana pieces, and drizzled over the whole thing with honey. You made a cup of coffee and a cup of (ur morning drink) (if u make coffee then just put there "made 2 cups of coffee) and waited for papyrus to come back from his morning stroll... he only does it once a month and so happen to be today...

By the time he came back, you were already sleeping on the table. He walked over and saw what you prepared. He then woke you up with a hug saying "Happy Valentines day darling~" you woke up and mumbled "yeah... you too... eat" and he did. You raised your head and finished you half-eaten pancake before dropping your head onto the table again.

"You still dead from the party last night?" Papyrus asked teasing. You replied with a very tired "mmmmmmmm" Frisk's Birthday was too much to handle. The noise, the games and the "party till 3 am" thing...

You decided to head upstairs and changed into something cute. A denim crop top with ruffled arm-sleeves, a white pair of shorts and elegant looking sandals. "I have a whole day planned for us today. Get changed and let's go~" you said. He always does the planning and it gets annoying cause you feel like you don't get to do anything for him.

He came down in casual wear and followed you out. You wouldn't let him drive so he sat in the passenger seat. First Destination was that new amusement park built by MTT... he always tries to make everything of his known...

The drive was pretty long but you two got there just as it was opening. Hardly anyone was there so you two decided to enjoy yourselves before the crowd came. "Hey, Pyrus, what do u wanna ride first?" He chuckled and cupped ur cheek "That's a new nickname, Sounds cute," He said before looking around. "I'm... not sure... what do you want to ride?"

You looked around and saw a few that interested you. The Viking, Scream House, Mettaton's Chainsaw act, which was another haunted house, Mettaton's fabulous Anti Gravity Sphere, which was just an anti-gravity thing. There were so many to choose from...

"Maybe... that!" You pointed to the huge rollercoaster behind Papyrus. He nodded and you two went. The park was being occupied by people already so the rollercoaster was half full before taking off.

It went up and over, upside down. People were screaming mainly from the front and the back. The rest of you guys in the middle were just sitting there, holding onto the handles. It wasn't as scary looking in the front, and it wasn't as bumpy as the back. Papyrus put his arm around you and smiled as you blushed really hard covering your face whispering "... not in public..." all he did was chuckle.

You two sat many more rides like the Ferris wheel, Viking, more rollercoasters, had some snack and drove to the next destination. Since you two spent the entire half-day at the park, it was almost time for dinner. You were deciding to drive home and cook but... papyrus has already planned something.

He gave you directions to go to what seems to be a fancy dinner place. "I didn't know you pre-planned this," you said with a devilish smile on your lips "Only the best for you," Papyrus replied as he looked out the window. You two arrived after 30 minutes, completely hungry and ready to eat. "Have you eaten here before Paps?" You asked as you looked around the fancy building.

  "I have. I gave it a good review the last time I came here. I also have another surprise for you at later so get excited."

Papyrus said. You looked at him curiously and wondered if you were still the one managing the data. Dinner was fun, You and Papyrus talked about many things like when you still in the underground and the possible outcomes if you didn't save them.

  Papyrus then took the wheel instead of you and drove to a mysterious place. There were no street lights, no cars... just a road leading you two higher and higher. "Paps... where are we going?" You asked, but he didn't answer and had a smile in his face all the way. When you two arrived at the destination, you were in awe. You were on top of a hill, where the scenery and the city below you looked so amazing.

  Familiar faces soon arrived at the same place. Sans, Frisk, Undyne, Alphys, were also here. When Papyrus counted down from 15 to 1, you were anxious to see what happens next. "One" and an amazing Firework show started. Everyone was in awe. "You know what's great?" "What?" "That we all get to share this moment together," you said smiling as you watched the fireworks display. Papyrus kissed you on the cheek and said...

"Happy Valentines Day"