AfterSession: Chapter 4: Saturday Date

(Y/N) POV
Off goes the alarm clock and you are up and ready. You brushed your teeth, had a shower, and went down to prepare breakfast. Papyrus was asleep, all snuggled up in the blanket. You couldn't help but smile before leaving the room. Quickly you made a healthy meal of Fruits and Cereal, sat on the couch and ate while watching your favourite show on the television.

An hour later, Creeky steps could be heard coming down the staircase. "Good Morning... (Y/N)..." said Papyrus. His voice was very droopy, very drainy, very out of spirit. "What's up with you?" You asked him while taking another bite of cereal. "Nothing much... just tired." He replied as he prepared his own breakfast. He wasn't too keen on cereal. You looked at the white wall clock, ticking it's seconds away and said "Pap, I'm bored. It's Saturday... You wanna go out today?"

Papyrus brought his breakfast and sat next to you. He nodded before beginning his meal. The two of you watched the Television and ate, only hearing the sound of the chef instructing how to cook a particular French dish. You glanced over to the tired man in red and a gentle smile was plastered on your lips. Finished, you decided to wash your bowl and went upstairs to change into a white singlet, Denim bolero jacket, worn and ripped jeans, and your sneakers, followed by a grey beanie.

You got a small bag to hold your phone, power bank, earphones, wallet, and a water bottle. Papyrus finished his posh-looking breakfast and washed his plate. He then noticed you all dressed up, waiting for him to get ready. He walked up to you with a smile on his face and kissed your forehead before going up to change. When he came down, he kinda looked like a biker of some sort. His signature red tattered scarf around his neck, a dark greyish jacket and a black shirt inside, accompanied with black pants.

"Hey, you wore that when you came back from training a few years back." You commented as Papyrus unlocked the door. He revved up his motorcycle and placed a helmet on your head, fastening it on making sure it wasn't too loose. You climbed on and the two of you were off for a day of fun. "So, what do you want to do first (Y/N)?" He asked as he watches the roads for cars. You pondered on the question, hoping to choose something the two of you would enjoy.

"Let's Visit our friends, go get lunch, catch a movie and come home" you suggested. Papyrus looked back and smiled as he nodded his head. "Let's go visit Sans and Frisk first. They're staying together and Undyne told me that they might get hitched soon. But knowing Undyne, you can't trust her that much." mentioned Papyrus as the two of you went into an underground tunnel.

The wind blew through your hair as you held on tight to his chest. Holding his waist wouldn't really help you since it's just his vertebrae. You two reached the house and hanged out with Frisk and Sans, asking them some questions about their current relationship. Turns out that they broke up three times but go back together after. Frisk then suggested that the four of you guys should go out for lunch. That was your initial plan so you agreed. The four of you took frisk's car to a nearby fancy restaurant.

"This is a restaurant that isn't owned by MTT." mentioned Frisk as the four of you sat down and ordered. "Hey, Sans, I've always wondered... how do you and papyrus eat food?" You asked as you looked at Sans and back at Papyrus. "Well, the food we consume, though it's physical, turns into energy as soon as it enters our body. However, I don't know how to explain this fuckin process so Ima just leave ya at that." Replied Sans.

The food arrived. It varied from Raw Fish to cooked beef. The restaurant seemed to have everything! The grand total was around Fifty two bucks, a good price for four people. Got back to frisk's house and left on Papyrus's motorcycle after thanking them for a good time. It was currently 2:16 pm and you two sped over to the nearest mall, hoping to find a movie to enjoy.

When the two of you got there, Papyrus scanned through the movies and found an action- fantasy movie, that has MTT in it, and for a good two hours, you two sat and ate popcorn as the movie played onscreen. 4:23 pm shouted the clock and you guys decided to head home. On the ride home, you two discussed the movie and laughed all the way back.

"A day well spent." Said papyrus as he parked his vehicle and removed your helmet from your head. You smiled and entered the house, plopping down on the sofa, finding that you were asleep as soon as your head touched the comfortable fabric. Papyrus chuckled and covered you with a blanket whispering "Hope you can wake up for dinner."