●~Chapter 30: In the Future~●

You were awoken by a phone call. "Hello?"

"Can you open the door, please? I forgot to take the key three years ago..."

"three... years ago? I'm not sure what you're talking about but I'll open the door for you... Honestly, I'm not sure who you are but I'm almost down."

  you were so sleepy. You didn't know what was going on or who was on the phone. work yesterday was very stressful and the boss was real trash. Fucking asshole got angry for something you didn't do. you had a massive headache and a scar on your eye.

  The boss was so mad that he hit you. Classic humanity. Being back on the surface was really shit but the monsters were happy.

  you opened the door to see a familiar figure at the door. he was tall, skeletal and you knew exactly who he was.

"I'm home!!"

  You were so tired that you leaned on him. He was slightly shocked but hugged you anyways. He then picked you up and walked into the house with his luggage.

  He then seemed to notice the scar you had on your eye and touched it. You hissed in pain. You then looked at him. He looked pretty angry.

"Who did this?"

"...My boss"

"He's gonna get his ass whooped by me."

"I-it's nothing major...."

  He then walked upstairs and set you on the queen-sized bed. You slowly began to tire. Papyrus was unpacking and putting everything back the way it was.

"How have you been love?"

"I've....been well...(yawn)"

"You got a job I see."

"Yeah... magazine writer..."

"You also seem very tired"

"Up late... last night... editing..."

"Are you sure it isn't stressed?"

"Streszzz...."

  You drifted to sleep.

Papyrus's POV

I climbed onto the bed and laid next to (Y/N). "It's been a while since I had a moment like this with you...." I whispered as I moved her hair away from her peacefully sleeping face.

  I can't believe her boss dared to abuse her in such a way that her pretty face has a scare... I'll see the boss another day, but for now, I just want to spend time with My Prisoner.

  The young human that I met 3 years ago was an angel. She spared my brother and me, and all I can do it flashback to all the wonderful things she has done.

  I could've imprisoned her, but I didn't. That was the best decision I had in my life.

  She made me realise things I couldn't, know things I wouldn't, see things that aren't even there.

  I missed 3 years of our lives in training... I regretted that but at the same time, I didn't.

  But from now onwards, she will be imprisoned, not in jail, but in my love. I will be there and protect her forever, until the day I die...

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Your POV

  You were in the living room editing your magazine when the clock strikes 4. You decided it was time to take a break.

  You got out of the house and walked around passing that mansion you see every day.

  This time... it was different. In the 3 years you have seen it, only today you noticed that there was someone in the mansion.

  You ran to the gates and rang the doorbell. The tune was rather familiar. The gate was opened and something about this made your head hurt.

  You entered the building. It seemed like you have been here before.

  You then heard footsteps coming down the stair.

"How have you been? I've been wanting to ask you this question for a long while now."

  You shifted your gaze to see a familiar face in a victorian outfit. It was sleek, and it was dark green. His eyes were red and his hair was brown.

  You ran to him and hugged him saying "Welcome Home Chara! I've missed you so much"

  He hugged you back. "I've been trying to rebuild the house for 2 years now... it's our old house...

  You then had a memory rush where all your forgotten memories suddenly became clear. You remember almost everything!

"The demon has gone. He gave me another chance to live the life I missed out."

"That's wonderful! You should!"

"He also restored me to my original age so I get to understand the world better."

"Well, I gotta go! I wanna take a look at the town."

"Alright. Take care sister~"

"Will do!"

  You ran out only to stop again. You saw papyrus, in a leather jacket all decked out. He looked like a biker, in fact, he had a bike next to him.

"Hey paps~ I didn't know you could ride a motorcycle"

"We had training for it in camp... Undyne and I got our license so we can cruise around in bikes."

"That's sick dude!"

"I overheard that you wanted to take a stroll around the city. C'mon, I haven't seen the city that much since I left. Let's go together."

"Right behind you!"

  Papyrus gave you a helmet as you sat at the back on the motorcycle. Papyrus started the engine and you two zoomed off to look around and maybe have coffee in between~

  Frisk and Sans were engaged and everything was good. Humans might still be abusive, but you have a gang of friends who will always be at your side.

Nothing could bring you down
Nothing would bring you down
As long as you stay determined in everything you do

You will succeed.

At first, you were
Mistreated
Abused
And enslaved

Now, you are
Loved
Wanted
And free

The fair life you craved for
Is finally real.

You also could go anywhere you wanted!

"Now, who's up for some coffee? I'm paying~"

●~The End~●•