●~Chapter 7: Nap Time~●

You stopped crying and wiped your tears as you let the bad memories slip away. You tried to focus on the present and the current situation.

You hugged papyrus back and smiled at him. "Thanks for being a good friend Papyrus~"

"No problem (Y/N)" Papyrus replied as he patted your head. He let go of you then took the dishes in to wash them.

You pushed in Papyrus's chair before crashing on the couch. You turned on the television to see if anything interesting was on to take your mind off the bad stuff.

But the shows were boring and were very depressing. You decided to do something else.

The front door was opened as Sans came in. He slammed the door behind him and teleported upstairs.

You decided to go up and disturb him for a bit since he hardly makes any contact with you.

You walked up the stairs and knocked on his room door.

"Come in" he replied. You entered and saw Sans lying down on his bed, checking through his phone.

You sat on Sans's bed and nudged his hand with yours.

"Why are ya up here kid? Is my brother not entertaining ya enough?"

"That's not the problem. I just wanted to... you know... get to know you more."

"There isn't much to know about me kid. All you should know is that if you do anything that offends me, I will rip you with my teeth."

You gulped. Sans was smiling at your fearful expression. He was teasing you but he seemed literal at the same time.

Sans just kept on checking his phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Checking up on the latest depressing news. It's super funny to see these monsters suffer!"

Sans wasn't as nice as his brother but you hoped to get along with him soon. He just needs a little warming up to.

You decided to head on over to Papyrus's room since Sans wasn't as fun. You went out of Sans's room and closed the door behind you.

You then entered Papyrus's room. It was as dark as a bat cave!

The curtains were all closed and the room was cold. You closed the door quietly as you saw Papyrus quietly resting on his bed.

You sat on the bed beside the sleeping sentry and observed what he did.

He turned.

He turned again.

Then he slept straight.

He moved his body to the side and patted the free space on the bed.

HE WANTED YOU TO LAY DOWN BESIDE HIM.

You lied down sideways as Papyrus turned and cuddled you.

"Forgive me human but the room is rather cold. Looks like you are my heat source."

You blushed as he cuddled you. It was rather unexpected. But you were tired after the training. You needed to rest.

You turned towards Papyrus and he opened his tired eyes.

"Do you usually do this to your "prisoners"? " you whispered

"No. Just you. You're special and lucky that I chose to keep you" Papyrus teased you. The two brothers were similar. They love to tease.

Papyrus stroked your hair and you blushed.

"Hmm, so you like it when I run my fingers through your hair... maybe I should do it more often. Your cheeks turn a very nice shade of pink."

You blush intensified. You have never felt this way before in your entire life. The feeling was weird... you couldn't understand why... but you felt floaty.

You went closer to Papyrus, you face in his chest. You were more comfortable like this and slept very quickly.

Papyrus pulled the blanket on top of the both of you and quickly fell asleep after.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

You woke up. You shifted yourself to face the now sleeping Papyrus. You took a good look at his features. You had to admit, he was a pretty good looking skeleton.

After a while, you wanted to get off the bed but Papyrus locked his arms around you making sure you won't escape.

He woke up and smiled at you. He was toying with you and enjoyed watching your attempts of exiting arm-bone jail.

"Prisoners need to stay in jail"

"I'm not a criminal what did I do to deserve this?" You put your acting skills on and had a small acting session with Papyrus.

"You have done nothing wrong."

"Then why am I labelled "prisoner"?"

"Because the great papyrus has captured you. You are now My Prisoner."

You laughed as he started to tickle you.

From jail to tickle fest, how much more fun can it get? Papyrus really loved to have fun and toy with you. He felt like the brother you never had.

He finally allowed to let you go and you got off the bed. Papyrus got up as well. He made the messy bed and went down to prepare for dinner.

You were still in his room. You switched on the lights and saw a big book under his bed.

"Guides to pretty much everything"

That was the title of the red book. You were curious. You decided to read the thick, heavy, red book.

"Chapter one, guide to friendship. One must be nice and friendly. If not, others might feel uncomfortable."

Interesting. You continued reading.

Read...

Read...

Read...