●~Chapter 20: Frisk and Flowey~●

Papyrus leaned against the tree you were behind. He summoned a small bone and balanced it using his finger.

"Pap!" You whispered.

He flipped the bone into the air and caught it "yes sweetheart?"

"Come here!!!" You whispered again

He bent down. You then attacked him with a passionate kiss. He was slightly shocked but kissed back. He then pushed you on the ground and apparently... licked the bottom of your lip.

You gasped. You didn't expect papyrus to have a tongue. He took this chance and darted his tongue into your mouth. He then sucked on your tongue.

He then pulled away. "Hmm... first time we've done that. Once I'm done with this, I'll come play with you again alright love?" He walked back and leaned against the tree as he saw Sans coming with a human.

He started balancing the bone on his finger again. He seems to like doing that little trick. Sans and the human came close.

He then started to speak. His voice was much different. It scared you. "So... a human decides to fall down. What is your business here and give me one good reason why I should spare you."

"Go on kid. Answer the Boss."

"W-what? Sans. You were supposed to help me!"

"Now when did I say that?"

"U-Um... crap... o-one reason why you shouldn't kill me is because... I... want to get home?"

"You'll need to get a monster soul and a human soul to cross the barrier. So you'll kill one of our kind to set yourself free. That Human," Papyrus flipped the bone, caught it, and it transformed into a long bone that kinda resembles a staff "Is UNACCEPTABLE. "

He started attacking the human. The human dodged many of the attacks. Papyrus showed no mercy and fired away. He managed to hit the human multiple times till it had 1hp left.

"Heh sorry, kiddo. Asgore needs human souls. As much as I wanna be your friend, I gotta follow the rules if my boss."

The human was determined not to die. Then a familiar voice rang out. "Here frisk! Some friendliness Pellets would heal you up in a jiffy."

Flowey?!

You then stepped out of the tree and stopped Papyrus from attacking.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?"

"(Y/N)?? Hey...what are you doing with these guys?!" Flowey shouted.

You walked over the human. They looked like chara. You quickly ran back to Papyrus.

The human then got up and said "Thanks... (Y/N) was it? Because of you, I lived."

"Don't thank me Chara. Thank Flowey. If I didn't know he was with you, I would've left you for dead."

"Chara? You must have mistaken me for someone else! I'm frisk. Nice to meet you!"

You tugged Papyrus's scarf. "They do kinda look like Chara..."

"Why'd ya think I didn't help um?"

"SANS! Are you kidding me?! I could've died."

"Heh, not my problem. You're gonna die anyway"

You looked at Frisk and stated, "let's... go home..."

"(Y/N), Sweetheart, don't be afraid alright? That isn't Chara."

You nodded and came out from behind Papyrus. Frisk was around the same height as Sans. Most probably was younger than you by 2 years or so.

"So (Y/N), after you left me going for your little adventure, why did you team up with these guys?"

"Um... they were nice? I suppose..."

"(Y/N)!!! Ok ok... I am still gonna be your friend cause you spared me but I will never understand why them. They bullied me before you and frisk came down here!!!"

Frisk was very pretty. I could tell that frisk was a girl. The voice, the hair and the looks. The girl version of chara.

"Flowey and I are going on a journey! We are going to be friends with every monster!"

Frisk then ran off. Sans was... blushing... like crazy...

"Sans...?"

"I think I have a crush... she's damn hot."

"I'll keep an eye on that kid. You two have fun."

"Sans better not get himself killed."

"Oh, he won't. He is very hard to kill. His attacks are crazy."

"You wanna go home? I'll make you a small cake."

"Yeah alright. I don't feel like doing anything anymore anyways... I'm lazy."

"alright. Let's go."