A bad start

Y/N point of view

I just got back from school after being torture by my enemies. I was kicked and beat on for nothing NOTHING. I had bruises on my arms from a beat down today. I drop my bookbag next to the door and ran to the couch and cried my eyes out not like they weren't hurting already. I went to my room to change out my torn outfit and put on F/C shirt and hoodie and my S/F/C jeans. I went to the kitchen to fix F/F (favorite food) and after I ate I went outside to take a walk. I was heading to the park since no one was there and got out my phone and start playing games on it when I reach the park bench.

Unfresh POV.

After me and my friends got done beating up some girl for fun. We were heading home to change into something else other then our school clothes and decided we were gonna hang out at the park. I changed into my old clothes and out of my school one and headed out to see my friend walking up to my house. "Yo dude you ready" said burgerpants throwing a basket at me. "Bruh of course I'm am c'mon and let's go all ready" I said quiet a bit rude but he didn't care. We were walking to the park till I saw someone over there at the park bench. I signal them to follow but stay quiet. As we were approaching the person look like a girl but I couldn't tell cause of the hoodie they were wearing. We were now a few feet away from the person till someone step on a twig and made a loud snap.

Y/N POV.

I heard a snap of a twig get step on and I immediately stop what I was playing. I turned around and saw those boys who beat and causes bruises on me. Luckily they couldn't see my face but when I turned they knew I was a girl. I shot up from the bench and started running like my depended on it and yell "Y'ALL ARE NOT GONNA TOUCH ME AGAIN CYA SUCKERS" and with that said I picked up a rock and threw it at Unfresh head and I ran faster then I ever did leaving them hoping they wouldn't come after me.

(How many I's are in this chapter?? XD)