The kick in the Nuggets

Y/N POV

After that embarrassing situation from yesterday I decide to actually go to school early. I took a shower and dried up and put on F/C long sleeve shirt and S/F/C pair of jeans and grab my phone, an extra pairs of clothes in case, ice skates and bookbag and headed out to school. (A/n: ur the queen when it's come to ice skating but doesn't let people know). I saw the school and keep on thinking that I was gonna die in there.

3rd POV

U sat on the stairs since school didn't start for two hours so u woke up really early. Soon u saw F/F/N ( female friend name) walk and sat next to u. "Hey Y/N what's up" she said in her usual happy voice. "Nothing much just bored and good is all" "oh" was all the thing she could say. It was an awkward silence till F/F/N broke it and ask "want to ice skate and help out at the little daycare I work at" she asked. "Ummmm sure but why though" u asked with concern but with a slight nervousness at the end. " well the kids haven't been smiling and active for a couple of weeks and I needed some help to movaite them again" she said a bit sad. "OK I'll help plus I like kids anyway so what time do I get there" "after school when u get out of ur last class I'll be at the entrance of the school" "oh ok" U said a bit cheerful.

Time skip~~~~~

Y/N POV

After the first three classes I had me and F/N (I'm getting tired saying F/F/N) went to our lockers to get our things for the next classes and chat a while. All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in me back and hold in the scream of pain. I turned around to see him again with his little gang behind him laughing. " Ha just look at her she looks like she's about to cry from a hit in the back" said a boy that look like a cat wearing dark brown Shirt and rip jeans laughing (burgerpants). I soon saw and heard everyone laughing and finally got the nerve to kick him straight in the nuggets (LIKE A BOSS XD) and saw his face that said 'you better run cause you gonna die' face. You grab F/N and ran like no tomorrow being chase by an group of boys with F/N. "OMFG GIRL I CANT BELIEVE U DID THAT" said F/N who was laughing her head off and amazed at the same time while running. " I KNOW BUT HE DESERVE IT" I said laughing and panicking at the same time.

???POV

I saw to girls running towards me and look at what was chasing them. I see the ONE person and his gang chasing them that I hate the most. "HEY OVER HERE" I shouted at the two and they instantly ran over. They look like they were at the verge to collapse and I pointed to my dorm behind me and they went in without hesitation. I saw the gang stop and look around for them and my Unfresh brother came up to me and we shot glares at each other. "Where​ are the girls?!?!" he said sounding piss off and mad. "Why you want to know you piece of crap" I said sounding irritated and annoyed. We both growls at each other "WHERE ARE THE GIRLS YOU TRASH" he said while running me into a wall which was A. BIG. MISTAKE. I kick him in his rib and soon drop me holding his ribcage with one hand and shot bones at me. I use my G.Bs to destroy his attack and soon he eventually soon gave up after 10 of fighting. I went to my dorm and saw the knock and worn out especially the girl in the long F/C sleeve shirt in the middle of the floor with my other copies of me look at the two.