A awkward situation

*watch the video if u want XD*

Y/N POV

I was coughing to where I felt like I couldn't breathe till I felt a boney hand push me down gently but some force to it. Unfresh for some reason was telling and pushing me to lay down. "Quit restraining and LAY THE F*** DOWN ( ascuss my language I don't spell prophanty XD)" he said which cause me to jump by his tone so I did as told. I didn't want to make this skeleton even more mad but luckily he didn't see how bad the damage he did with his friends. "Why are u helping me get better?" I said looking at the ceiling. "Is that a problem rat to where u don't NEED my help" his glasses said 'SHUT UP' from where I can see. I hated the name rat and all the other names they'd called me. I got up and went to the kitchen and grab a cup of water and went to where he was sitting. *SPLASH*! I threw the cup of water on him.

Unfresh POV

After calling her rat since she was   being a brat I saw her go her kitchen. I went back to watching Y/N T.v not aware that she that she was right in front of me. *SPLASH!* I was soak with water and I saw her running up her stairs and I use my magic to grab her and slam her to a wall. I walk to her and pin her to the wall when I stop using my magic. After five minutes to notice the position that we were in I saw Y/N blush as red as my shirt. I grinned and started to get closer and closer to where we can feel each other breath.

Y/N POV

I was now pinned by Unfresh and realized the position we were in and it was awkward and felt my cheeks burning. He got closer and closer to my face. I was sweating bullets and was red as his shirt. I push him off and ran to my room and squeal in my pillow to shake up that awkwardness. I swore I heard him laugh mischievous and left. 'THANK GOD' I thought since he left and went to tidy up my little house and went to bed to get ready for another day of torture.