😎 Unfresh x Bad@$& reader 😎

This was requested by darkness923 hope you enjoy :3

Third Pov

Y/n was walking alone beside the streets of (A random street name or city name) with her little sister Mila. She was walking to her house till she heard footsteps behind her. Y/n grabbed Mila hand and continue to walk but change her pace walking a bit faster and the same happen with the footsteps.

Y/n pov

I turn my head a little and saw my ex with his little gang all I could do was grin and pretend to be scared and turned a alley. I told my sister to go just by looking at her and she did. My Ex (you know what to do) followed into my little act and followed and surrounded me. "Well well well if it isn't the little ***** who decided to leave" my ex said snapping his finger and his gang hold my arms. "What made you think I would still stay with some gay *** man oh I'm sorry let me correct myself boy wannabe who sleep with other girls who are s*uts behind there back" I said back which got me slap and what got him a kick by the nutcracker. I did the same with the guy who was holding my arms and put on my knuckle bashers and started to punch the crud outta all them. "Hey watch out!" I turn to see my Ex with a metal pole and this skeleton block it with his back. I growled at my ex and punch him so hard I grin satisfied hearing a crack in the nose and cheek. I check the skeleton dude back and saw it was crack a little and a groan from him. I called Mila and I saw her come out the back of the store and run toward me.

Mila Pov.

I see a skeleton and I want to scream but I don't. She looks at me once again with a 'help me get him to our place'. All I do is nodded and help her pick up the skeleton man and grab his shade.

*Temskip*

Unfresh pov.

Groaning in pain I feel if my shade is on and I freak out Trying to see where my shades are cause well they weren't on. I growled growing fustraded and I feel my shades get toss at me. "Uh thanks?" "Your welcome skele dude oh um thanks for the warning by the way" I hear a feminine voice say. I f******  swear I'm feel like I'm having a 'boner' whoever the voice belong to.
I look over and I see this sexy hot female sitting beside me. I kinda stare in her chest area for a little till I looked at her face. God dang it her face is a turn on it's cute as he'll. "Are you done checking me out cause if you take a picture it will last longer" the girl snickers and I blush. "the name Y/n" the girl smile. "Heh the names UnFresh but you can call Me edge Doll" I grinned seeing her blush a little.

Y/n pov

*In her head* Oh no he Hhhhooootttttttt *not in her head* I blush I knew it cause my face was becoming warm and UnFresh had a smirk on his face/skull. He had a gold tooth and looked like he be back in the time when everyone would talk hippie but more edgey. I like it.

Third Pov. (,This will be short X3)

Y/n blush a lot after realizing what he had called her and pinned on a wall. Y/n saw UnFresh hand glow red and him walk up to her. In to be honest in herself she was scared never had deal with magic before. Unfresh smirked at this then passionately kissed her which soon turned into a make out session. "Wanna be my radical bad@$& sexy girl~" "Sure" and they kissed again.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mila Pov.

I'm definitely going to be a Aunt when she has kids