What happen When you pass out

Unfresh pov

I was walking outside in the courtyard thinking of so many way what was this feeling I thinking toward Y/n. I didn't like it at all. I felt all mushy when I was around Y/n. I saw Dust come from behind me. "Dude you have something on your mind or is it a someone hmm" dust said "how you?..." I was about to finish the sentence till he said "I can read you like a book unfresh" he said with a slight smirk. I just grumble because I knew he was right. "Whatever I'm gonna mess with some nerds" and I walk up leaving dust in the dust. I saw blue sitting by his locker listening to music and I decide to spook him. I grab a bucket full of water, lift it over him and dunk it all over him having his phone get fried and him soak to the bones. "H-HEY WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" he yell out. "Cause I can and do what I want" I shove him in a locker and laughed and walk away from him. I went to check on Y/n while she was at classic dorm.

F/N pov

I woke to see a lot of skeleton looking down at me and Y/n. I just groan because my head was hurting at the moment. "Hey you mind giving me space" I said and they  move back some. I got up and saw that Y/n was still pass out. "Will Y/n be alright?" I ask fresh "we don't know she been out for quite some time now F/n" he said with a concern face. I saw bandages around her shoulder down to her arm. When I was about to speak again I saw who I hated the most come through which was (drumrolls) unfresh. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" I yelled at him being hold by fresh and edge since I was lashing out at him. "Cause I can stupid man your just as bad as that thing" he pointed to Y/n. That does it. I got of their grip and started to tackle unfresh and started punching him. By now he only had scratches and a mark over his eye and I had bruises on my back and side and being held down by multiple skeleton even coach error came in and hold me down.

Blue berry pov (NEW POV)

I went to the nurse office where Tori was because one I was soak and two I got shot by my phone all because of unfresh. He usually doesn't even mess with nerds till the end of school and we are not have way done. What got into him?

So people this is the chapter I worked on I hope ya like it and hope it didn't​ suck 😐 

ALL YA GUYS ARE AWESOME and I will try to not to be to long 😉