Going to Confess Take 2 (Successful Start)

(Small Chaptie)

Unfresh pov

It's the weekend now and im skating to Y/n house again this week after trying the last 4 weeks. I look to see a decent size smol little house and saw Y/n inside. I knock on her door and waited with a blush rising on my face. I saw Y/n open up the door and I blush more seeing she was in (put in description :3) and hold back a nosebleed. "Hey uh Y/n" "Um H-hi Unfresh" she said quietly and shyly. I saw a blush form on her face but she hid it. Does she like me? I guess I'll find out I thought to my self. "Can I come in" I asked and she nodded and moved aside. Her house had a soft welcoming feeling and I suddenly grab her hand and pulled her into a kiss blushing.

Y/n Pov

Unfresh is kissing meh! I don't know how to respond but it likes the kiss and kiss back blushing as much as he did. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at me. "I like you Y/n I'm sorry for what I did for the past years" he said looking down. I pick up his head and gave him a soft but loving kiss and nuzzled him. "I forgive you... Also I have your hat" I said and ran laughing. "Y/N GIVE ME MY HAT!!" Unfresh shouted and chased me*

Hope you like ❤️