😎 Unfresh x Sick reader 🎗️(Sick Love)

Unfresh pov

I'm walking over to Doll house to check why she didn't come to school yesterday or today. I was slightly disappointed because I didn't see her today not just pick on her but she was actually cute. If others haven't noticed I pick on her the most cause I like her and I have a terrible way of showing it. I looked up and finally saw her place since I live like 15 blocks away. Should had brought my skateboard, that would had been so much ffasstteerr. I knock on her door.

Y/n pov

Laying on the couch watching anime covered in tissue it was getting to the best part till I heard a knock. *Groans* I got up and start cleaning the place up. After the third knock and me wrapping myself in a blanket I open the door shock to to see Unfresh at my door. "U-um yes? D-did you need *coughs* anything?" I ask covering my cough. "I don't need nothin' toots but I now see why you been missing school you look horrible" he said and he pick me up shutting the door with his foot and set me on the couch. I swear on asgore I'm blushin like a tomato considering I have liked unfresh for a long time now but I knew he wouldn't like me back. I smelled soup being made and I tilt my head as he came in with a mug of hot soup. "Drink it it should help with ur unrad (I try :-:) sickness Doll" he says and I hate it when he calls me doll but I love it to. I hesitantly nods and take the mug sitting up and drink the soup.

Unfresh Pov

I think I'm smiling and blushing. Nah that can't be but maybe I am. Just watching her enjoy the soup I made her actually kinda makes me feel happy in a way. I think I like her maybe I should tell her but if I don't she still think of me as a jerk or someone else will take her from me like PJ. That dumb, selfish, self-pride of a skeleton is a jock and can't do anything without forcing someone to do his work for him cause he can't learn his fricken A B C's for himself. I'm a jock and Nerd yes I bully some people to but at least I can do things for myself. I hear someone calling me and I see Doll waving her hand in my face and I blushes not realizing I was staring at her.

Y/n

I giggled softly finally getting him back to his senses. "T-thank you I feel much B-better now" I told him and next thing I knew I pulled into a passionate kiss filled with love by unfresh. I am blushin Soooo hard right now and I kiss him back. "I love doll" He says softly and cuddle me "I love you to" I say back and cuddle with him.

Hope you like this Little story :3 don't forget give meh resquests in my different books Bai kittens!!