The chase

Unfresh pov.

"Y'ALL AIN'T GETTING ME AGAIN CYA SUCKERS" and she threw a rock at my head. "OWWWWW" that hurted when I scream while I was holding my head. She then started running I gave her a head start while my friends chase her down. When the girl got far away I use my magic and teleported and I grab her and then teleported in a tree while the girl struggle to get free.

Y/N POV

Oh no oh no oh no he caught me. I struggle to get free but he had a a tight grip and there was no way for me to escape. I was sure I was done for. "HEY HEY CALM DOWN HEY CHILL" I heard him say and shook me to look at him. I hesitate to look but I did. He look shock cause I was the very same girl he beat up with his friends at school. I finally gave up trying to get out his grip and pass out from exhaustion and felt my head getting warm.

Unfresh POV

I was completely shock cause it was the girl we beat at school early. She finally gave up and pass out her H/L H/C hair fell out her F/C hoodie. I look at her again and felt regret and I also felt her head. It was getting warm and I guess she had a fever. I teleported us to her house and set her on the couch and went to her kitchen to wet a rag and put it on her head gently. 'WAIT WHAT DID I JUST DO' I though. There was no way I could be falling for......Or could it. I went to her kitchen and wet a rag and put it on her head and sat next to her and watch TV.

Y/N POV

I felt something wet on my head and felt like I was on a couch. I woke up but to only find the skeleton next to me watching TV. "So your awake huh heh" I heard Unfresh say he must have known I was awake cause he felt me shaking. "Yo girl what's your name" he said with him grinning "M-m-my name i-is Y-Y/N PLEASE DONT-" I began coughing and felt a boney hand on my chest pushing me to lay down.