Chapte 3: Her blood Still Flows

Chapter 3: Her Blood Still Flows

Where am I? Everything is distorted in colors, slowly coming into shape.

I get up as my eyes travel around. I’m in a white bed?

“Oh she’s up,” someone says.

I turn my head, “Axel? What happened? My head hurts…”

“You glowed up and you where floating lots of feet into the air,” the boy with dark brown hair and emerald eyes answered.

“I was flying?” I asked.

“You where freeing heartless and saving our butts, got it memorized, kid?” Axel informed me.

I started to remember…What in the world did I do? What AM I? Maybe I should stop at a mental hospital…

“I was glowing? Are you serious? Do we ALL NEED to go to a mental hospital?” I asked.

“Mental hospital?! Aren’t you used to this? I mean, sure what you did was kind of cool, but it’s not THAT uncommon. By the way, I’m Ant,” The dark haired boy-Ant said.

I shook my head, “No, I’ve never seen anything glow up like that and I’ve never seen a person be that high without some kind of machine or without standing on a building.”

“Have you been living under a rock your whole life?” Axel asked in dismay.

“I’m sorry if this world is weird. Well, it’s a lot more fun than my last world.”

“World?” Ant asked.

“Yeah. I was in this other world and time stopped there and then I got swept into this light,” I explained. “I was raised in that last world where everything had an explanation and nothing was out of its boundaries. To be blunt, it IS the most boring world EVER. Furthermore, that world just turned out to be a machine. My whole life was lived inside a machine world, not wonder it was boring.

“Are you talking about the world that has this planet named Earth and a galaxy called The Milky Way?” Axel asked.

“Yeah, you heard of it?” I asked.

Both the boys where silent as they observed me.

“Do you think the Queen had a child? But how?” Ant asked.

“I’m not sure. We have to get to Daichi’s place though. Do you think the girl should come?” Axel asked.

Ant nodded, “she might help our forces. I mean, we can use a lot more help and more people on our side. Besides, she’s doesn’t have anywhere to go.”

“I can hear you two. Anyway, where are we?” I questioned.

“In an abandoned house,” answered Ant.

“Okay, let’s go to this ‘Daichi’s’ place.”

I got up and we started to walk down the brick road.

“Where is everyone?” I asked.

“Everyone fled because of all the heartless in this town. Daichi and a few of the other people he chose to help are trying to get rid of them and fix worlds. We are some of the people he choose,” Explained Axel.

“Speaking of choosing…Didn’t that Jack take the place of Cloud?” I thought out loud.

“Jack!? He takes the place of Cloud? Hmmm….So you can tell who take’s who’s place,” Ant comprehended.

“Not really. This voice just told me that when a saw him a little bit before I got sucked into the light,” I told them.

“Jack was in your world? That impossible! Does that mean your world is connected?” Ant asked.